By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz "Mario Strikers" Online League

Good Idea. I was reading the manual though and it says the reason online ranked matches aren't global is because there would be too much lag. This should test that out though.

Around the Network

Well, that's it. I'm officially PISSED at this Nintendo online play system.

Now I understand why Strikers uses friend codes...

I cannot connect, or even REGISTER anyone who isn't on the Australian (or whatever) server! My guess is the Oz version of the game uses a slightly different CRC on the Strikers code than say the US or Japan version does.

Conclusion - I can't play in this league :((

Neither can Neos - we can only play with each other, and none of you guys on the US server can play with us.

I guess the game sucks so bad with the extra lag, that its impossible to play.

Not Happy Nintendo! :(

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

so i could play with you shams?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Strange thing is..i remember it said somewhere that it wouldn't be a problem to add people from other continents, it would just cause some lag...but apperently you can't play at all

Crap.  No cross-continent online does screw things up.  :(

Around the Network
Neos said:
Strange thing is..i remember it said somewhere that it wouldn't be a problem to add people from other continents, it would just cause some lag...but apperently you can't play at all

Yup, your code is the only one my Strikers recognises.

Once you register me, we should be set to play. See if you can register anyone else - I'll bet you can't.

I just wish they would have come straight out and said this - and why :(

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

okay im on it

yupp.. i could only add you

I need to get this game still but I am in the midst of a game frenzy trying to beat all the previous titles of the series I want to buy this year!

I will probably have to get in on this after I am done with Bioshock...wait no then there is MP3...but then there is Dewey in early/mid sept...and then Orange box will take me until Assassin's creed which I should have done before SMG which I plan on having beat by SSBB but then there is the busy holidays and blah blah..holy crap! I think I might have to wait until next year!

lol, kidding aside, I have a pretty large games budget but I have actually had to prioritize Strikers off the list..but if this league gets going it is enough reason to probably bump Dewey.

/sigh, gonna be forever before I conquer GH2 properly at this rate.....

To Each Man, Responsibility

i love your idea, but gmt+10 is like killing me, me living in gmt+1 so gmt+10 is always while iam working :s

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.