By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz "Mario Strikers" Online League

I will be game, I will PM you my number when I get home from work...(I work overnights, so I might fall asleep as soon as I get home. Somebody PM me if I forget and it is not up on my sig by Saturday)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Good idea, I'll try to play when I can (pretty sure I'll actually have time this weekend).

Hmm should I give mine cause on my main site I'm part of the forum's clan and I'm the Wii Division Leader there and I'll most likely hold a tournament for that clan of my own anyways. Oh decisions.

Sweet, looks like a few people are in.

I'm no serious player, but if actually can get some decent games in - might have to train up :)

Can't wait till we get some more online games going... shudder to think what would happen if you crossed the Wii & (a free) Xbox Live... :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I'll join

I need to go get my actual friend code first though. when I'm next at my Wii I'll get it.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network
shams said:

I'm no serious player, but if actually can get some decent games in - might have to train up :)

Don't worry, you won't be the worst.  I've only ever won one online game.  >_>

Ok I added everyone here to my game... I live in Ontario Canada.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

twesterm said:
shams said:

Don't worry, you won't be the worst. I've only ever won one online game. >_>

I honestly don't mind losing ;) In fact, I'll take losing a "close" (fun) game to thrashing someone anyday.

I think I have won a couple, but lost about 10-15 in a row before actually winning one. Got robbed by the ping a few times though.

PS - my regular team is now DK + 3 x Toads. I think I have developed a simple (so I can't stuff up as much!) way of playing, thats actually sort of effective. Anyway - we'll see.

(if someone wants to schedule a game for tomorrow night Aust time - let me know...) 

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

I guess I should add I'm in Texas, US GMT -5 and adding everyone on the above list.

-edit-
I couldn't add Neos and Shams.  ;_;

twesterm said:

I guess I should add I'm in Texas, US GMT -5 and adding everyone on the above list.

-edit-
I couldn't add Neos and Shams. ;_;

Added... guess I'll have to check my code when I get home. Hope its not an issue of not knowing codes across servers or something like that (that would suck...).

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website