By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - This is what happens when you lose a bet

Cougarman said:
poor zexen, it is not that bad of avatar except for the "property of kirby007" part.

i am sure you will get your revenge one day, having a pink creature that sucks things as avatar is not fun :P

No, but it is fun to have around the house.

Around the Network

Alright how do I take that Kirby picture to make it my icon? Does anyone have a photobucket link or something? I don't want to have to save that picture and then upload it myself, and I don't know any other way.

wfz said:
Alright how do I take that Kirby picture to make it my icon? Does anyone have a photobucket link or something? I don't want to have to save that picture and then upload it myself, and I don't know any other way.

Save it to your PC and browse it when it asks for it, it's the only way

zexen_lowe said:
wfz said:

Save it to desktop and upload it

he didn't want to do that..

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

badgenome said:
Cougarman said:
poor zexen, it is not that bad of avatar except for the "property of kirby007" part.

i am sure you will get your revenge one day, having a pink creature that sucks things as avatar is not fun :P

which is why you should change your avatar as well.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network
Grahamhsu said:
badgenome said:
Cougarman said:

which is why you should change your avatar as well.

Done.

Done!

Evil Kirby icons will be huge!!!

do i count 4 different people?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If more people use that avatar I am going to lose my brainstuffs.

Avatars are the easiest way to differentiate people at a glance!

I'm confuzzled...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."