By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - This is what happens when you lose a bet

c03n3nj0 said:
I'm confuzzled...

somehow it grew bigger then expected

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

this evil kirby will engulf this site if we don't stop it, i purpose anti evil kirby front, it got one of my good friends zexen as victim and others have fallen too, help me stop THIS

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
this evil kirby is will engulf this site if we don't stop it, i purpose anti evil kirby front, it got one of my good friends zexen as victim and others have fallen too, help me stop THIS

you cannot stop us, but you may join us =)

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Cougarman said:
this evil kirby will engulf this site if we don't stop it, i purpose anti evil kirby front, it got one of my good friends zexen as victim and others have fallen too, help me stop THIS

you feel the temptation pull? its only a matter of time

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Grahamhsu said:
Cougarman said:
this evil kirby is will engulf this site if we don't stop it, i purpose anti evil kirby front, it got one of my good friends zexen as victim and others have fallen too, help me stop THIS

you cannot stop us, but you may join us =)

i probably(will stop you some how though) cant stop you, but i can annoy you

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I propose that kirby007 changes his as well!

wfz said:
I propose that kirby007 changes his as well!

Agreed well kirby hurry up!

Oh damn, Kirby is a property of himself. o.O

This means the end of the world!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

hey you didn't change yet hurry!!

kirby007 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

hey you didn't change yet hurry!!

... It already started, the end of the world (or VGChartz, at least) as we know it!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!