By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I witnessed a very sad event today :(

Wow... you are.. a dork.

Around the Network

Have you even played Carnival Games?

thanny said:

Today at JB HiFi, i was looking around the games, deciding whether or not to buy DeBlob, when i saw two woman in their 30's talking over several games. In their hands were carnival games, SSBB, and mario & sonic at the olympics. They seemed to be in a debate over which one to buy. At this point, one of them said "it says here this one has over 25 games! that will last for ages!" (obviously pointing at carnival games). The other one said "Yeah you are probably right" and so they put down the other two games. I jumped in with "that game is crap". They then looked at me for half a second as if i was being rude or something, then walked off to the counter.

It is now quite clear to me now how this game has sold amazingly. I hope it wasnt a christmas present or someone will be disappointed.

So, you told two complete strangers that the game they were trying to buy was crap, and you don't think that was rude?

You sir, may have poor home training, and depending on that outcome, might be a punk.

Were they I, you would have certainly been physically bested.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
thanny said:

Today at JB HiFi, i was looking around the games, deciding whether or not to buy DeBlob, when i saw two woman in their 30's talking over several games. In their hands were carnival games, SSBB, and mario & sonic at the olympics. They seemed to be in a debate over which one to buy. At this point, one of them said "it says here this one has over 25 games! that will last for ages!" (obviously pointing at carnival games). The other one said "Yeah you are probably right" and so they put down the other two games. I jumped in with "that game is crap". They then looked at me for half a second as if i was being rude or something, then walked off to the counter.

It is now quite clear to me now how this game has sold amazingly. I hope it wasnt a christmas present or someone will be disappointed.

So, you told two complete strangers that the game they were trying to buy was crap, and you don't think that was rude?

You sir, may have poor home training, and depending on that outcome, might be a punk.

Were they I, you would have certainly been physically bested.

rofl zenman...

anway  sorry but you have got to be some kind of dork to do a thing like this

Well most wii owners would spring for the 25 games in 1 because they know next to nothing about gaming. And they could prolly care less bout the other 2 titles.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network
DKII said:

I think most of us didn't

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
DKII said:

I think most of us didn't

Yeah, well, the other guys who didn't play also trashed it. It must be crap!

Carnival Games >>> SSMB, to each his own.

flagship said:
Carnival Games >>> SSMB, to each his own.

Super Smash Mothers Brawl?

To be honest, I'd never understand why people always typo Brawl as SSMB

I mean, what the hell does M stand for?