By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I witnessed a very sad event today :(

Today at JB HiFi, i was looking around the games, deciding whether or not to buy DeBlob, when i saw two woman in their 30's talking over several games. In their hands were carnival games, SSBB, and mario & sonic at the olympics. They seemed to be in a debate over which one to buy. At this point, one of them said "it says here this one has over 25 games! that will last for ages!" (obviously pointing at carnival games). The other one said "Yeah you are probably right" and so they put down the other two games. I jumped in with "that game is crap". They then looked at me for half a second as if i was being rude or something, then walked off to the counter.

It is now quite clear to me now how this game has sold amazingly. I hope it wasnt a christmas present or someone will be disappointed.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

oh it is a very sad day indeed, i also can picture how the woman were looking at you lol, what a funny picture

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Maybe you should have not used the word crap , and said "Miss that game isn't very good, the person your buying it for would be more happy with *insert title*"

At BB this past weekend while browsing I was asked a few questions by other shoppers, as the people who worked in that section had no idea about anything.

Also remember our parents shopping for us when we were younger. Probably was the same way

I recently heard a really sad story.

Two women were looking at some games to buy, and when they picked one (based on it's wide variety of games), some punk kid who didn't even work there told them they made a crap choice.

No really, actually happened.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yeah, your approach was crap.

At least start with a "Hi"

Explain why it's "crap" rather than just saying "crap"

Around the Network

i think youre all missing the point of my anecdote XD

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

That 2 women ignored you?

thanny said:
i think youre all missing the point of my anecdote XD

No, it was probably too easy to get your point so they simply decided to comment what you did wrong (and you most likely did). That, or they didn't bother reading your post too well.

oh dear :'(

Galaki said:
That 2 women ignored you?

HAHA!

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~