By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Personal Proudest Gaming Moment.

Mine would have to be, among a sea of noteworthy events, which include buying my PS3 out of my own pocket (my previous consoles were all bought by my parents), becoming a Tekken warrior in Tekken 5 (sigh, those were the days.. arcade ftw), beating every Metal Gear Solid (the endings always touch my heart), winning a local Starcraft tournament (waaaay back in the day, when the game was still rather new), and of course touching my first Mario cartridge and controller, one moment stands out that makes me most proud of being a gamer.

And that's, ironically, having been able to quit a certain game. A certain game that I've tried to abort many times before. A certain game that captured my soul for more than 3 years.

I'm extremely proud that I was able to quit a game called World of Warcraft.

I've been sober for 4 months now too!

What about you guys? What is your personal proudest gaming moment?

Around the Network

Getting Barnet to win league 2 at the first attempt on lma manager. good stuff

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Beating RE4.

Yes I need to update my sig.

retired wow addicts should all post here. quickly.

Played over 2000 matches in Pro Evolution Soccer 4 & 6 loosing only about 5 of them (Offline 5/6 star difficulty, Multiplayer, Online)

Around the Network

Being in best FLF clan of that time (eC, FLF 1.8b) , I was even founder and co-leader \o/. Not that anyone knows that game but yea...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

er., what is FLF?

Haha, wel its a Half Life mod. Started in 2000, it was quite popular back in day (as much as DoD in those days) but it was pretty much unactive after 1.5 (I think). Its dead now and 1.8b was last still semi-active patch.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I also got northern ireland to the world cup semi finals on pro evo 6.

Good times

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Beating Baldurs Gate 1 + 2 solo on hardest difficulty

MGS2,3,4 on european extreme/bigboss extreme
MGS2 hurt my finger ¬_¬

gettin a helicopter on search and destroy COD4 =D