By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Personal Proudest Gaming Moment.

Winning two consecutive times the Premier League with Man City in Football Manager 2005, would be my best, I think.
And beating Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, also

Around the Network

Getting Aimbot for Halo :p

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

what is this football manager eh?

3 star ranking for Mario Kart Wii

When I got all 101 power cells in Jak and Daxter.

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
what is this football manager eh?

it's a managment sim game where you are a manager of a chosen football club. you basically do and go through what a manager has to go through in real life. it can get really addictive.

whoa, i played a game like that like 7-8 years ago called f1 manager. that was a crazy addictive piece of crud where i did no actual racing, just 'managing' the team.

so i take it that in football manager you do no actual football?

Probably the time I went 27-5 or some stupid number like that using only a MAC-10 and Glock on a pretty talented CS server.

Talk about a string of ridiculous luck... There was also the time I had 14 kills in one round with a SIG, but that isn't nearly as funny as hearing people scream at me between rounds about my MAC-10 fury.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Being accepted to Game Art and Design BFA in college.

bugrimmar said:
whoa, i played a game like that like 7-8 years ago called f1 manager. that was a crazy addictive piece of crud where i did no actual racing, just 'managing' the team.

so i take it that in football manager you do no actual football?

nope, you can only watch them.