By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales: 12/08 - 12/14

Taiko no Tatsujin and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes sold 100% of its shipment.

Around the Network
Madanial said:
Taiko no Tatsujin and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes sold 100% of its shipment.

Where did you read that? That´s great if it´s true. Especially for Taiko.

im dumb! yay!

Phrancheyez said:

im dumb! yay!

It's allways fun when you feel dumb!....did I just ryhme?

Former something....

Neos said:

Haha I love that pic! I was quick to note the south korea alteration too but someone caught it before me.

As for the week, glad to see Taiko do so well and if the post about both that and TvC selling all of its shipment is true then good for both of them. Otherwise I'd be disappointed by TvC sales as I hoped for more. Let's see how them legs sprout ;)

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
Phrancheyez said:

im dumb! yay!

It's allways fun when you feel dumb!....did I just ryhme?

No, sorry. Perhaps if you said fumb or even done. =P haha.

Good try though.

LOL that picture is awesome

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

TvC didnt sell all of it's shipment. It was 70k initially, that's about 35% of the shipment approx.

zleep said:
TvC didnt sell all of it's shipment. It was 70k initially, that's about 35% of the shipment approx.

I thought the shipment was 35k.

Still thought it would sell better, but 70% of the shipment is good.

I read it was 70k over at GAF.