It might make 2M + twice more then.

This week I expect something ala:

Others: 920K

Japan: 200K

Americas: 600K

WW: 1700-1750K

Then, maybe it can make 2M for both the following weeks! :O

I doubt it though.

I'm fairly certain DS in Japan 09 will > DS in Japan 08 too.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Did something important for Wii happened in Japan ?

I don't see massive releases so why it jumped that high while other consoles got only small boost ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Nintendomination! I know it's been used a lot but I can't think of anything else to say when I see these numbers.

Zlejedi said:

I don't see massive releases so why it jumped that high while other consoles got only small boost ?

And I wouldn't even say the other consoles got a boost really at all.  PS3 and 360 have posted those numbers the past few weeks..the Wii had been posting around 50kish, and suddenly shoots up to over 90k.

Zlejedi said:

Probably due to the announcement of Dragon Quest X.

Around the Network

Wow, bad sales for PS360 so close to christmas.

good ps3 and xbox 360 HArdware sales

Guys, the Wii didn't jump any more than the other consoles. It is just more noticable as the number is higher.

Want proof? Here's proof.

Wii Market share YTD: 68.2%

Wii market share this week: 66.7%

(Just FYI, Wii has been very low the past 3 months, with just 55% market share in Japan).

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I knew Animal Crossing would still be up in Japan, and way to go Kirby

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Bruno Muñoz B said:
Zlejedi said:

Probably due to the announcement of Dragon Quest X.

I think there are more factors in play. Didn´t 360 get a pricecut and bundles back in november and PS3 had a new version out also? I´m bad at these things when it comes to different models of consoles and such but I think this was the reason both 360 and PS3 saw earlier boosts as compared to Wii which had no "tweaks" done to it. This fact make it seem like the HD consoles are not getting boosts but it´s hidden by the facts I stated above. The HDconsole sales probably would have been lower in November if they wouldn´t have gotten this earlier boosts.

Also Nintendo usually have strong holidays I think and another factor is that they are the new marketleader this generation and the marketleader usually have bigger boosts during the holidays in Japan I think.