By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What if Sony joined Nintendo?

I´d like to see only 2 competitors again.

Around the Network

What if the world were flat?

What if cheese turned to chocolate?

What if the moon became the sun and the sun became the moon?

What if this thread made sense?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
What if the world were flat?

What if cheese turned to chocolate?

What if the moon became the sun and the sun became the moon?

What if this thread made sense?

Alright ckmlb. I am so damned sick of your crap!

How dare you beat me to it by one post! I was so close, so close. :)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Ughh wat? Sony isnt just a gaming company, its a huge computer,camera,movies,music etc..company.Wouldnt it be the other way around? Nintendo joining sony. Not sony joining nintendo.

mM

What if, what if.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

That's like saying "What if Rudy joined Hillary?"

Sony tried to join Nintendo back in the SNES with the CD add-on. Nintendo cheated on them and went with Phillips to make their CD add-on b/c it would cost them less money.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

With the way everyone keeps saying the DS and Wii print money, maybe nintendo will buy Sony! Then they could put out a new piece of hardware called "The Bridge of PWN'age!" and it would physically link up the power of your Wii and PS3. Combined they would be able to take you back through space and time where you could find out the origins of the universe and use its processing power to solve world hunger! Then to top it all off you could carry into your local bar and it would act like a sort of an Axe body spray and you would be raped by thousands of beautiful woman.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

To Each Man, Responsibility

Well.. given during the first few months of release in Australia, news reporters were referring to it as the "the New Sony Wii" and "Wii, the new playstation gaming console" and alike, so I don't think it'd be too hard to imagine a name for it if they were to combine. With that said and done, i agree with the mods trolling :P

misterd said:
That's like saying "What if Rudy joined Hillary?"

He'd probably just divorcer her.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.