By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu White Knight Chronicle score (29/40)

I finished it, but it took some real will power since I had let it sit for a few months. Luckily I only had the end boss left so it wasn't that difficult to finish it up when I wanted to.

FFX is actually the only FF that I've bought and never finished (I don't count FF X-2, as far as I'm concerned I deny ever buying it). I don't know why, but the last boss was giving me too hard of a time, and I didn't have the will power to keep trying.

Around the Network

Torillian they say the big monsters are powerful.

Time for level-5 to skip PS3...first lair and then this + they have bad economy atm... not a good situation...

to be honest I was expecting better , much better score but then I read that some games like haze got 35 or 34 LOL! I'll probably wait for a better source and a question , what about other japanese reviewers?? can we get them??

The only review I would even care about would probably be metacritic. Individual reviewers are so skewed that they are completely useless. I can't remember the last time I agreed with a review from famitsu, IGN, 1up, etc.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network

Vil3 said:

Time for level-5 to skip PS3...first lair and then this + they have bad economy atm... not a good situation...

they giv the boring musou game 36... wat u wanna say

I smell fish, how about anyone else?

Smells more of the rotten type, that has sat there for a week in the open sun.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

hahah dammit ^^ saw what was wrong