By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to Lose $1.66 Billion U.S. - Six Time Greater Then Anticipated

Interesting article. If the loss amount is correct, a price cut doesn't seem very likely in the first half of 2009.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

Around the Network
Passenger57 said:
DMeisterJ said:
whatever said:
Remember the days when the 360 was losing and we didn't have the constant 360 trolls like gebx, legend, and stickball posting so much?

Good times!

Trolls always come out of the caves when the sun is shining.

Evidently they come out in the dark too.

You fail.

And...

DMeisterJ said:
Passenger57 said:
DMeisterJ said:
whatever said:
Remember the days when the 360 was losing and we didn't have the constant 360 trolls like gebx, legend, and stickball posting so much?

Good times!

Trolls always come out of the caves when the sun is shining.

Evidently they come out in the dark too.

You fail.

And...

Riiiiiiiite. 

Coca-Cola said:
I'm somewhat responsible for this news.
I've not bought anything Sony in past 5 years.
Not planning to either.
I've had very bad luck with Sony products, that's all.

Yeah same here.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Coca-Cola said:
I'm somewhat responsible for this news.
I've not bought anything Sony in past 5 years.
Not planning to either.
I've had very bad luck with Sony products, that's all.

Me also.

Around the Network

None of you are to fail :P Sony is the one to blame, they haven't thrown out the reason for you to purchase they're goods, so it's they're own damn fault >: )

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Sony deserves it . Aaaaaah those "xbox 1.5 "comments. Life is a bitch. Now watch MS' xbox division posting some big profits .

fulcizombie said:
Sony deserves it . Aaaaaah those "xbox 1.5 "comments. Life is a bitch. Now watch MS' xbox division posting some big profits .

You never know if MS... The way I see it is that if the 360 division made money then they would break it out and brag about to investors...

Unless the problem is the Zune, and they use the 360 gains to cover up the Zune loss... maybe

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Going into the full 3rd year in this generation, I wonder if Ken Kutaragi regrets having overengineered this system..or if he simply doesn´t give a rats ass about the PS3´s situation...

jcp234 said:
Interesting article. If the loss amount is correct, a price cut doesn't seem very likely in the first half of 2009.

This I the reason I would assume that gebx posted the news.  As soon an some Sony fans accept the fact that there is not going to be a price cut soon, (this is when most Sony fan believe the PS3 will begin to outsell the 360 by a wide margin) then gebx won't have to keep reminding you of why there will be no price cut anytime soon.