By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 4 Box Art Released:Missing "Only On X360" Stamp

nvm

Around the Network

it's me holding a super cool ninja star blade type thing XD

Star Ocean IV may come to the PS3 but the "only for" tag doesn't mean much either way. See Bioshock.

^^that's not the Japanese cover

the Japanese cover doesn't have only on xbox 360

It's been fixed, but my point is that the "Only For" tags means nothing. Bioshock has it and no one thought it would get ported. It did. Ace Combat 6 has it and everyone thought it would ported and it never was.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
@onna

the thing is whenever they ask Square Enix about exclusivity of Star ocean they say they don't know instead of saying no.

with this cover it's kinda obvious that it will be timed exclusive.(I think it will probably hit the PS3 in September as the FFXIII will hit for the holiday season)

P.S. I just posted this for you as i have absolutely no interest in rpg/wrpg/jrpg.

I knew this would give you abit of hope. ;)

Duuuh, what?? This thread? Just for me? It sure does, hopefully we don't have to wait that long for it. 

FFXIII hit this year? Wasn't versus suppose to release "first" or am I really mixing things up here.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Euphoria14 said:
Fumanchu said:
reaching...

are you part of the same group that is continuously frustrated about the MGS4 360 rumours?

Different situation.

"MGS4" was never said to be in development for the XBox360 while "Star Ocean 4" was originally planned as a PS3 release.

not to forget , MGS4 threads are based on nothing

btw do the ps3 games have "only on ps3" stamp?

blackstar said:
Euphoria14 said:
Fumanchu said:
reaching...

are you part of the same group that is continuously frustrated about the MGS4 360 rumours?

Different situation.

"MGS4" was never said to be in development for the XBox360 while "Star Ocean 4" was originally planned as a PS3 release.

not to forget , MGS4 threads are based on nothing

btw do the ps3 games have "only on ps3" stamp?

New exclusives have them. They only started putting the "Only on Playstation" logo in September/October of this year I believe.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

SpartanFX said:
it's me holding a super cool ninja star blade type thing XD

THE GLAIVE~!

Notice the lack of stamp at the top?