By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 4 Box Art Released:Missing "Only On X360" Stamp

@Mistershine, No smart ass, that's the European pack-shot with the logo that needs local tranlslation:

In Dutch:

In German:

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

LOL good work onna ... pwnt him =]

DMeisterJ said:
ToV coming to the PS3 too?

I'd cry happy tears of joy.

Reminds me of the timed GTA exclusives last gen on the PS2. Instead of waiting and hoping for the series to get on the Xbox, I just bought a PS2. Now, with the 360 owners getting stuff and not having to wait for ports that don't really stand the test of time (Bioshock, Eternal Sonata) vs. (UTIII, Virtua Fighter). Delayed games are really phailed attempts to milk a nearly dead cow at best.

Give me the game the first time around - I hate waiting.

Most of these RPG's seem only half decent, that is not enough for M$. Final Fantasy is the key and without a Japanese release and Versus only on PS3 that's were the sales will be.

Around the Network

According to Destructoid, on the inside the manual for Infinite Undiscovery, there is an advertisement for Star Ocean: The Last Hope with the "Only on Xbox 360" logo on the lower right hand corner.

Strange might mean they haven't decided yet. They might be trying to see how Last Remnant on PS3 sales before making their final decision.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Devise01 said:

According to Destructoid, on the inside the manual for Infinite Undiscovery, there is an advertisement for Star Ocean: The Last Hope with the "Only on Xbox 360" logo on the lower right hand corner.

yeah in spring 2009 u can only find it on 360 but after that it may go multi

(spining master )

madskillz said:

Reminds me of the timed GTA exclusives last gen on the PS2. Instead of waiting and hoping for the series to get on the Xbox, I just bought a PS2. Now, with the 360 owners getting stuff and not having to wait for ports that don't really stand the test of time (Bioshock, Eternal Sonata) vs. (UTIII, Virtua Fighter). Delayed games are really phailed attempts to milk a nearly dead cow at best.

Give me the game the first time around - I hate waiting.

/this

i was thinking about getting ToV for the 360, but if it's coming out for sony, i might just wait (there's already a back log of games... and im a fanboy at heart).