By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 4 Box Art Released:Missing "Only On X360" Stamp

@Goddog, see pictures above you they're promotional material as well.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

promotional also carries the only on xbox sign as onna already posted

Fumanchu said:
3x 360 exclusives?

Infinite Undiscovery - Microsoft owns IP
The Last Remnant - Timed exclusive
Star Ocean - Exclusive

I count 1.

IU - SE made it did they not? So they had to waste developers and man power making a game on the 360 than making I don't know... KH3 multiplat.

TLR - you said exclusive and if you think Ps3 owners will buy it now you'd be wrong.

By the way Tales of Vesperia DOESN'T have the exclusive stamp either, see:

Eternal Sonata didn't have it either:

Sooo... Star Ocean IV is officially "timed exclusive".

While the Infinite Undiscovery, we all know its exclusive, does have the stamp on the promotional material:

the only game in japan (from Square)that doesn't have the sign is Last ramenet(which we all know it's timed exclusive)

Around the Network
Fumanchu said:
reaching...

are you part of the same group that is continuously frustrated about the MGS4 360 rumours?

Different situation.

"MGS4" was never said to be in development for the XBox360 while "Star Ocean 4" was originally planned as a PS3 release.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

*~Onna76~* said:
@Goddog, see pictures above you they're promotional material as well.

hmm... the only reason i brought it up is my dead rising promo stuff does not say only on the 360. 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

@Spartan check my posted promotional pictures, notice the differences? Not only Last Remnant doesn't have that stamp Spartan, see Eternal Sonata and Tales of Vesperia? Same story, while Infinite Undiscovery "does" have the exclusive stamp.

I was talking about Square Enix stuff.

they only game from sqaure that doesn't have the only on xbox360 sign is last ramenant

If this does indeed mean that SO4 is coming to PS3 then I will wait to pick it up.

Might as well keep my "SO" collection on the same console brand (owner of 60GB).

No idea why this would bother 360 fans anyways, they still get to play the game, which is awesome in itself.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!