By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!! Screens of epic-awesome-win!!!

DMeisterJ said:

Moar.

HOLY SH*T!!! OH MY GOAT!!!

WHAT THE ???? NO THIS CANT BE!!!!!!  OHHHH SHIIIIIIIIII.....

HOLY MOTHER

THIS IS ....

NO THIS ...   NO 

COULD IT? 

DEAR GOD

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

These are some sweet looking graphics. =)
Only 3rd PS3 year. :)
PS3 FTW!

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

These screens look really good. I especially like the concept art with the clothes line, and was debating whether it was in-game or concept art. You know when thats a debate they are really good. Now I have a new desktop background. :)

Sony needs to paste this on every ad man.

no Elena being mentioned :( How typical of the action stud, a new girl for each turnout.

Of all the graphical power house that are coming out to the PS3, I am looking forward to this the most atm.

The reason? One word.

COLOUR.

Thank god Naughty Dog realize that not every gamer is colourblind.

Sweet mother those pics look great!

I choose the 7th pic down as my screensaver, looks amazing.

Around the Network

Best looking game of the generation EASILY. And I say this because unlike G2 and K2 this has COLOR!

It is simply beautiful, it's breathtaking, it's gorgeous, I cannot wait!

mibuokami said:
no Elena being mentioned :( How typical of the action stud, a new girl for each turnout.

Of all the graphical power house that are coming out to the PS3, I am looking forward to this the most atm.

The reason? One word.

COLOUR.

I think Elena is going to turn up. I have looked to see what her voice/mo-cap actor is doing, and there is no U2 listed, but I still think it is likely she and sully will turn up to save the day. ND have not denied that they will be there, in the GI interview they simply refused to comment, I really hope they will, because certainly Elena was a popular character from the first

About the colour, there is a "nex-gen filter" in Uncharted, that makes the game look grey, and so similar to GeoW, it just shows what a contrast the colours are in this game to many other action games

Munkeh111 said:
mibuokami said:

The reason? One word.

COLOUR.

I think Elena is going to turn up. I have looked to see what her voice/mo-cap actor is doing, and there is no U2 listed, but I still think it is likely she and sully will turn up to save the day. ND have not denied that they will be there, in the GI interview they simply refused to comment, I really hope they will, because certainly Elena was a popular character from the first

About the colour, there is a "nex-gen filter" in Uncharted, that makes the game look grey, and so similar to GeoW, it just shows what a contrast the colours are in this game to many other action games

Thats one option I'm glad I never used. I just picture myself playing through the whole game while the colour stays on the 'death scene' and shudder.

Username2324 said:
One of the best looking game of the generation EASILY. And I say this because unlike G2 and K2 this has COLOR!

It is simply beautiful, it's breathtaking, it's gorgeous, I cannot wait!

SHMUPGurus said:

Nice concept art (to view in full awesomeness, right-click and click "View Image"):

omg that concept art is really great.