By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!! Screens of epic-awesome-win!!!

SHMUPGurus said:
Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:
Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:
Before anymore trolls come, I'll say it. Chances are that these images are touched up. With that said, it doesn't (and shouldn't) matter because the game still has 9+ months left in the oven so I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends up looking better than these screens.

Look at how good Uncharted 1 looked, ND don't need to do that

Oh I know. I was just doing a pre-emptive strike on any troll that would bring that up. . I would then proceed to posting this:

A screenshot taken from Uncharted 1, where ppl claimed it was PR bullshots...IDK about u guys, but that's how Uncharted looked on my TV.

Edit: Crap, that aint come out like I wanted it to. U know the drill, right click -> view image

It does look beautiful though there is a noticeable step up, now I just want to see if it is possible to make the water effects look any better

*looks at screen* Hmmm... Damn man! Stop proving my point SnakeEyez (I'm not a troll either). :(

really? that's how it looked like for me. Could be that I don't have as good of a trained eye as u do (my eyesight is good but not great). Anyways, my point being is, if these screen is indeed touched up, it looks practically the same as the actual game, so I have no doubt in my mind that those screens of Uncharted 2 will look atleast that good (will look better if they polish it up more by release which is like 9+ months away).

Around the Network

looks teriffic,

makes you wonder what we will see on the PC in the next year or two haha and if I will need another gfx card upgrade :(

Uncharted 2 makes Uncharted look like a piece of crap and that's amazing considering Uncharted is better looking than a good majoirty of HD games.

SnakeEyez said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:
Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:
Before anymore trolls come, I'll say it. Chances are that these images are touched up. With that said, it doesn't (and shouldn't) matter because the game still has 9+ months left in the oven so I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends up looking better than these screens.

Oh I know. I was just doing a pre-emptive strike on any troll that would bring that up. . I would then proceed to posting this:

A screenshot taken from Uncharted 1, where ppl claimed it was PR bullshots...IDK about u guys, but that's how Uncharted looked on my TV.

Edit: Crap, that aint come out like I wanted it to. U know the drill, right click -> view image

It does look beautiful though there is a noticeable step up, now I just want to see if it is possible to make the water effects look any better

*looks at screen* Hmmm... Damn man! Stop proving my point SnakeEyez (I'm not a troll either). :(

really? that's how it looked like for me. Could be that I don't have as good of a trained eye as u do (my eyesight is good but not great). Anyways, my point being is, if these screen is indeed touched up, it looks practically the same as the actual game, so I have no doubt in my mind that those screens of Uncharted 2 will look atleast that good (will look better if they polish it up more by release which is like 9+ months away).

Yeah, you have to look at his clothing, especially near the pistol. You see jaggies everywhere.

With that said, touched up or not, I have no doubt either that Uncharted 2 will at least look as good as Uncharted 1.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

These are direct-feed pics from the GI cover story.
What is a gi cover story?

Around the Network

oh wait lol i understand game informer!

SHMUPGurus said:
SnakeEyez said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:
Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:

Yeah, you have to look at his clothing, especially near the pistol. You see jaggies everywhere.

With that said, touched up or not, I have no doubt either that Uncharted 2 will at least look as good as Uncharted 1.

let's hope so -_-

SHMUPGurus said:
SnakeEyez said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:
Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:

LOL I meant that it will look as good as the Uncharted 2 screens.

SnakeEyez said:
SHMUPGurus said:

LOL I meant that it will look as good as the Uncharted 2 screens.

Holy shit, you did!

Well, I don't know. Wasn't it Squilliam that made that thread with all the games that use AA on both consoles? I'd like to know if even Uncharted used it. Either way, maybe they know how to fully partially exploit more of teh cell nao?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Someone msg me when Mr. Stickball chimes in.

It was entertaining enough lastnight in the VGA thread with all the "NO GAMEPLAY!", "CAN'T BASE A GAME OFF OF CUTSCENES!", etc...

This shall be fun when I check this thread after work.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!