By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!! Screens of epic-awesome-win!!!

@SHMUPGurus dont quote me or anything but i think uncharted used 2AA

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@ dmeister...

why so aggressive? haters eat crow? who hates uncharted?? anyway looks amazing!! cant wait to buy it.

try to be balanced it feels so nice.

It wasn't really aggressive, it really was a joke.  >_>

That's why it was a period, and not exclamation points.

But if I had to pick someone that didn't like Uncharted, it'd probably be Stickball, what with him giving his impressions on a game he's only seen and hasn't played, and his actions last night "No gameplay", etc. 

<_<

DMeisterJ said:
kowenicki said:
@ dmeister...

why so aggressive? haters eat crow? who hates uncharted?? anyway looks amazing!! cant wait to buy it.

try to be balanced it feels so nice.

It wasn't really aggressive, it really was a joke.  >_>

That's why it was a period, and not exclamation points.

But if I had to pick someone that didn't like Uncharted, it'd probably be Stickball, what with him giving his impressions on a game he's only seen and hasn't played, and his actions last night "No gameplay", etc. 

<_<

Besides, theres a bunch of ppl that have ended their OP by mention that crows will be eaten. It just so happens that in this case, it was directly talking to some that mentioned Uncharted 2's graphics not looking like the VGA teaser recently so it was probably still fresh in his head.

Nice concept art (to view in full awesomeness, right-click and click "View Image"):

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Sweet god,this game is going to destroy.

Around the Network

goddamit...I even looked at the Sony forum before attempting to post this....and I still duplicated a thread.

THA POWA OF TEH UNCHARTED!!!

Uncharted 2 looks absolutely amazing and the trailer was great. When I can save up money, I will get Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. After I finish it, I will buy Uncharted 2.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

ohhh this game looks so good

i remember playing uncharted 1 and just stopping for a second and saying whoa look at those graphics.the water in the first 1 was amazing and now looking at the new screens its like wow look at the shadow and lighting effects in those pics.number one was brilliant great story just like a blockbuster movie.i taught the gameplay was great and wat an ending alot better than mgs4s end boss battle with liquid

SHMUPGurus said:
Holy shit @ the third before last picture!

same here, this is insane, i like this much more that KZ2 MUCH MORE, i hope it comes out soon

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection