By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!! Screens of epic-awesome-win!!!

Did anyone else notice the sign for Hotel El Dorado? I only just noticed it on my new desktop

Around the Network

Holy damn.

ND got skills that's for sure.

thanx 4 these DMJ especially urs SHMUPGurus glad i own a ps3

now we know the chick isn't going to look like a little girl like the 1st one
would like 2 see more of wat the environment looks like that takes place on the mountains with snow those will look good if there will be any game play that takes place there

Play Me

Wow. I'm falling in love with Uncharted all over again. This makes me want to go beat it for the 9th time! :)

PS3 Trophies

My gosh!

And people thought this wouldn't top Killzone 2.

Naughty Dog rocks. My favorite of Sony's developers after Team ICO.

Around the Network

i know you ps3 dudes are desperate but this game looks great i mean the trailer great cutscene ps3 the best blu ray player out there heehheheheeh... memo to self i am gonna get band now awhile...up the xbox 360

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

kopboi said:
i know you ps3 dudes are desperate but this game looks great i mean the trailer great cutscene ps3 the best blu ray player out there heehheheheeh... memo to self i am gonna get band now awhile...up the xbox 360

Why do you have to attack the PS3 for no reason? The console is amazing, I hate it when people downplay it.

mM

holy shit, that is unbelievable. This blows KZ2 out of the water, hell, this is on par with Crysis and Far Cry, minus the fact that it won't have the scale of course.

leo-j said:
kopboi said:

Why do you have to attack the PS3 for no reason? The console is amazing, I hate it when people downplay it.

Can i ask why you attack the 360 for no reason? The console is amazing, I hate it when people downplay it.