By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many languages do you speak?

English, French, Spanish

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network

My native language is the español so i speak

Español - spanish
Enghish and french, and a litle of italian

100% Mexican Power

I only speak English.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

nice! I am in the exact same boat! spanish, english and learning italian.

Hope it goes well for you. In boca al lupo.

Slovenian, Japanese - both first languages (one from my dad and the country I live in, other one from my mom)
English - started learning it at very young age
German - I have it in school for some time but I can't say I speak it good.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

I speaks english and can understand spanish but im not necessarily fluent in it but i can get by

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Spanish and english.

know some italian and a lil german. (but i havent practice those in a long time now)

I can speak English fluently (duh) and I can read and understand Spanish, but can not speak it as well as I would like. My pronunciations however are spot on.

I would like to learn Japanese at some point and possibly Italian (since it is very close to Spanish).

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

sadly i can only speak english. i know some spanish but i can't hold a conversation. eventually im going to learn japanese

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

English, Japanese

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69