By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many languages do you speak?

English. Very limited french. Im taking a french class next sem though, so it should get a lil better.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

Speak: 3 (French, English and Hungarian)
Read/Write: 2 (French and English)

Know a little tiny bit of Japanese.

Italian, English (speaking with English people they say my english is decent, but alas I have still bad listening comprehension, I need the speaker to talk clearly), and alas my French is very rusty (it betters when I have opportunity to talk it, but my grammar skills are awful, thanks to a very old, boring and pedantic grammar adopted by my highschool when I attended it). Since I started dancing salsa and bachata, I'd like to study Spanish (currently I can understand simple phrases, but nothing more).

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

English (duh) and a little Spanish (like 2-3/10 fluency)

@starcraftmaniac
you can think in a language other than your native one? that's pretty impressive....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I speak English.

I do want to learn how to speak spanish though.

Around the Network

Very fluent English (meh), French, Spanish, Hindi and Punjabi

English, but I used to take Spanish years ago and stopped...

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Retrasado said: @starcraftmaniac
you can think in a language other than your native one? that's pretty impressive....

O_o My first language is French and also Hungarian but I often think in English. How is that impressive?

Lol who said Americans could only speak English haha

Granted English is my main language, Spanish was my first language (born of Mexican Parents) I studied French for 3 years and Japanese for parts of two. I really can only trust on the first two although I speak the third with some studens who take French I lol and my Japanese is now limited to words that I can pick up heh...a couple of other languages that I've spoken at some point but only because others would tell me what the words meant before I said it (German, Greek, Vietnamese, Korean, Italian) but nothing that I can particularly remember on my own >.>;

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

spanish, english and learning french ^^