By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many languages do you speak?

english, polish, use to know japanese, but haven't spoken it in 11 years.

Around the Network

Two, fluent English, and a little Spanish.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Greek, English, French, German and am learning Japanese.

I speak Swedish and Finnish as my mother tongue. I also speak English and a quite poor German.

English,French (in order of skill level!)

Around the Network

Fluent in English and Japanese, and conversational in Spanish. As for Americans not speaking any other languages, keep in mind 12% of America's population were born in another country, so relatively speaking we do have a fairly large bilingual/multilingual population. They just tend to be concentrated in places like California, Florida, New York, etc.

Exactly, i go to NY often and is the most beautiful thing ever, so many people speaking English, Italian, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, even Patois that is a Jamaican dialect...

Then i go to Minnesota and it's all redneck English (at least until i get to Minneapolis)...

My Dutch= my French> my English= my German.

In order of skills:

Dutch / English / German / French / Latin / Old-Greek

(I suck at at the last because I just did it for like 2.5 years or so and didn't like it AT ALL!

Latin and French = meh also! Can make people understand what I want but that's it.

German is pretty good, life only a few miles from Germany!

English is great, I can think in English if I want too! Read most of my books in it (literature etc...)

Dutch! My proud and native mothertongue!!! ...

EDIT: It's funny! There are only about 23 million people that speak Dutch fluently around the world (of which 22 million in The Netherlands and Belgium). Yet it seems a lot of people speek Dutch here! .

THE NETHERLANDS

2, English and Ownage.