By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA 2008 FULL SHOW LIVE THREAD

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I think that Fallout 3 deserved to win, but GTAIV was of such high quality that I can't really argue. It's so popular that it's kinda formed an anti-culture on the internet(you guys) but in reality, it's an excellent game, deserving of many accolades.

This. This sums up exactly how I felt about GTA IV. While "Fallout 3" was my pick for GOTY, I was hoping GTA IV would win it. I love the game. I have it on both systems and enjoy playing it the most. Bravo, R* - can't wait for the DLC.

Around the Network

game of the year is failure it should be Gears of War 2.

Max King of the Wild said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
So let me get this straight.... everyone is hooting and hollering because leo-j said GTA4 was a good game ALL the way back in may and now he doesn't believe it's should have won GOTY material?

Seriously guys?

I mean.... seriously?

You guys need to find a new hobby.

I think the fail pictures and videos are against the rules too.

If someone can find an old hypocritical message of you with all the flooded posts on this site, they deserve a damn medal. Especially if what you say presently is completely contrary to the past. I'm sorry, but it's the damn truth.

hypocritical? you guys using the big words now....

Show me where Leo-j said "THIS GAME IS THE BEST GAME EVER AND WILL WIN VGA GOTY" then it will be hypocritical. Right now you guys are just making ass' outta yourselves.

I think its more to do with Leo J saying AFTER he played GTAIV that it was "an amazing game" and then him saying AFTER playing GTAIV "ITS HORRIBLE"

Why are you so argumentative?

Ok, first leo-j said GTA4 was amazing, and now he says its a piece of shit.... come on, that doesnt make sense. I believe that can be consider hypocrisy.

He got owned, end of story

ROTFL at every cat on this thread hating on GTA IV and has the IV logo on their gamertag logos. I am turning red over here. Hahaha!

Around the Network
seece said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
So let me get this straight.... everyone is hooting and hollering because leo-j said GTA4 was a good game ALL the way back in may and now he doesn't believe it's should have won GOTY material?

Seriously guys?

I mean.... seriously?

If someone can find an old hypocritical message of you with all the flooded posts on this site, they deserve a damn medal. Especially if what you say presently is completely contrary to the past. I'm sorry, but it's the damn truth.

Show me where Leo-j said "THIS GAME IS THE BEST GAME EVER AND WILL WIN VGA GOTY" then it will be hypocritical. Right now you guys are just making ass' outta yourselves.

I think its more to do with Leo J saying AFTER he played GTAIV that it was "an amazing game" and then him saying AFTER playing GTAIV "ITS HORRIBLE"

Because you guys are trying so hard to bully leo-j and be cool but it really isn't working. There is no hypocriticism here and this isn't high school.

seece said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Seriously guys?

I mean.... seriously?

Because you guys are trying so hard to bully leo-j and be cool but it really isn't working. There is no hypocriticism here and this isn't high school.

I'm not bullying Leo-J. He was just a victim of PWN'age.

P.S. Your last sentence made absolutely no sense.

Maynard_Tool said:
Ok, first leo-j said GTA4 was amazing, and now he says its a piece of shit.... come on, that doesnt make sense. I believe that can be consider hypocrisy.

He got owned, end of story

It's been 8 months since he posted that. Peoples opinion on games can change. People can think something is awesome till the novelty wears out. Or people can get bored with something. Now like I said if he said it should be goty then it isnt being hypocritical. PEOPLES STANCE ON THINGS CHANGE OVER TIME!

5 years ago I couldn't give 2 shits about health care. Now I think its  very important matter. Am i hypocritical? Not at all

Sometimes I get confused whether I'm still actually on a forum of grown people, or somehow have wound up watching a day-time soap...

It's all about the game.

seece said:
leo-j said:
Im so sad... Kojima was so happy for MGS4, he was in the show, and they gave it to GTA IV.

GTA IV is horrible why do they keep giving it amazing things.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=741944

Soooo full of sh*t.

GTA 4 is amazing, but those graphics completely kill them game for me, I dont know why, is as if the graphics are so bad that it makes it hard for me to enjoy the game.

D*****t, I hate jaggies, rockstar really should have worked on it.

Oh my ...