By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony’s Home 3D World Already Turning To Sex

For any of you who have daughters or young kids, you might want to keep them off Home till Sony starts cracking down

http://www.inquisitr.com/11909/no-surprise-sonys-home-3d-world-already-turning-to-sex/

Sony launched its long awaited (and delayed) Home 3D virtual world for the Playstation 3 this week and the service has already been plagued with issues.

The first day in there was widespread reports of people unable to log in to the service; according to Sony it was due to overwhelming popularity, although take the spin out and you’d have to say complete and utter inability to cater for an audience was the problem.

Three days later and Sony Home is going down the same path of just about every major 3D virtual space before it: sex. Second Life has always been famous for its sex, and Google’s Lively in its last days became only about the sex as those looking for their online virtual hit were the only people still using it. Now Sony Home has followed the path.

Like many other services, men have flocked to Home in greater numbers than women, and many are already using the service to trash talk, as the video below shows.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

lmao!!!! THE REBIRTH OF SECOND LIFE!!!! I KNEW IT!!! SAD FREAKS!!

^^
Wouldn't that eventually make it a good thing though?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

It was inevitable.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

/mute
/block
/report

Problem solved.

besides its 16 years and up to get on home... seriously. 16 year olds have sex. They wont be exposed to anything unfamiliar with them

Around the Network

^
Inevitable, although I had a bit more faith towards PSN's community as a whole. I wasn't expecting this anytime soon. Well, looks like I'll be avoiding home now, I hate dealing with that kinda stuff.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Its called the report button....

mM

Yeah, let's all find another thing to bitch about with Home.

It's not like people make unnecessary comments all over the internet right?

This NEVER happens on LIVE.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Any chicks who want to enjoy the already flooded world of home will be in trouble from horny losers who cannot get laid! LMAO!!!

BTW - wheres the sex? I see someone asking for grass and grass is code word for marijuana not fornication....