By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How can People critize MS for throwing Around money When Sony...

Grand Theft Auto 3 = Enough said

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Sony parteners with company's. Microsoft buys companys out, and shuts them down.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

they're just upset 360 has the third party support and JRPGs sony fans want. thank you microsoft for caring about the gamer.

LOL i love people who think that Mircrosoft or Sony are moneyhatting games. while im sure it has happened in the past in this current gen most games are multiplat because it makes financial SENSE for the developer to sell their games on multiple consoles. Anyone who thinks Microsoft is moneyhatting anything is a FANBOY

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I can't believe people think Sony/Microsoft never moneyhatted 3rd party games or are not doing so at the moment. The video says it: those companies didn't have experience to do 3rd games (or Hd games). So, they need help to make those games. Why do you think most 3rd party games on Xbox 360/Ps3 aren't as good looking as 1st party games. These companies need to develop an expertise in each of the platform and it makes sense for Sony/Microsoft to encourage those companies ,by giving them money, to develop that expertise.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network

The OP is right. Why would anyone want to make a game for the PS1 when they could have developed it for the Atari Jaguar? Moneyhatting is the only explanation.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

you morons seem to forget how big of an ass Nintendo was in the 90s. the highest amount of memory the N64 could hold was 64MBs(RE2 due to compression techniques and it probably cost alot at retail) compared to the usual 700 MBs per CD on PSOne. they called Squaresoft/Enix's games slow and boring. 3D games took alot of memory and went to Playstation. programing on N64/Saturn was hard. Nintendo alienated alot of developers. the N64 was a major WTF! they decided who could develop and who couldn't. Sony is almost nothing like Nintendo. MS are dicks especially Aaron Greenburg. when he runs his mouth, I feel like beating the crap out of someone.