By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X play Reggie interview. Some good core games will announced at E3...

i think reggie knows that they have to announce a few very popular core games at e3 in 09, or else nintendo might have just the casual crowd for their games. i just want a new metroid and zelda , also to keep the mature tone like in twilight princess for the new zelda.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

"And in news I just made up, Nintendo has purchased the moon."

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
yushire said:

http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/videos/35518/Gaming_Update_121208.html

Dont make us disappoint Reggie! <.<

IM GONNA WAIT AT E3 you bet I am...

That Nintendo will release some big games in 2009 is obvious. And I think we don't have to wait until E3.

They better show something before that time too haha.

So it was made up. Lol I should have listened to the interview. I'm not getting my hopes up again this time.

Around the Network

lets gets thier Q1 relases before worrying about Q3

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

@woopah: What are those games? :O
I'm excited for the Wii next year :)

I'll believe it when I see it Reggie.

Surprise!

well ofcrs they would change their strategy after they realized that rubbish games will always be rubbish and wont sell, even if they were on E3. This was the worst E3 for me.

They said this about last e3, and said "Wii music and Animal crossing or more than enough for the Core gamer"....

mM