By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X play Reggie interview. Some good core games will announced at E3...

MeowTheMouse said:
well ofcrs they would change their strategy after they realized that rubbish games will always be rubbish and wont sell, even if they were on E3. This was the worst E3 for me.

Wii Fit and Wii Music have sold gorgeously, all things considered.

Around the Network

lol! Nintendo has purchased the MOON!

I thought there was a rule against bumping old threads.

Oh, wait... never mind.

Hopefully some reasons for me to buy a wii.

4 ≈ One

leo-j said:
They said this about last e3, and said "Wii music and Animal crossing or more than enough for the Core gamer"....

True. And as we now know, Wii Music alone is too much game for the average Core Gamer to handle.

Around the Network

i trust reggie more than ign...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Not again, what the heck. not again.

I probably should never click on these kinds of threads... from now on any thread with E3 in it is viewed and a lie to me.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
Not again, what the heck. not again.

I probably should never click on these kinds of threads... from now on any thread with E3 in it is viewed and a lie to me.

even from reggie? he never lies : )

Remember when he called passing the 360 (in NA) by the end of June? Many doupted... Reggie came through.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Not saying he is the one fibbing, I'm saying that this could only lead to the reinterpretation of what core is again, and again people will be expecting a Mario, Zelda or some MMO pokemon and the list goes on; only to get Wii Twister.

Note that Nintendo also noted that Wii users are core gamers earlier this year, this would include a large sum of the 'casual' crowd, which would mean that games that sell to the bulk of the Wii audience (Core audience) would fit under the recognizable stigma of 'casual'/

Either way, E3 is not the place that they announce those kinds of games right? So why would he change that all of a sudden, I may actually watch the interview in a second but thats only to hear his wording. My heart wont be broken XD.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Things that separate man from animals.

Human thumbs - still there, no animals have them.

Can use and make items - Elephants can paint, Monkeys make cups to fill water in by leaves. Incorrect.

Learns from the path - Just proven wrong in this thread. 

1/3 isn't that bad, now is it?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS