By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CNN Money-The PS3 is a Sinking Ship

libellule said:
CNN is maybe the most pro-MS website on internet !

(I think a lot of American reviewer/media are pro MS, they are trying to push their american product)

About the article :

PS3 expensive : YES
BR is shit : NO
BR not an amazing feature : YES
PS3 game library is shit : NO
PS3 game library mostly Xbox360 one : YES
PS3 game library as good as Xbox360 one : YES

Overall, CNN is CCRAPCRAP

so every article that bashed sony and the PS3 in 2006 on how the PS3 was a train-wreck..ETC are PRO-MS?..please:|

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network
Smashed said:
I'll break that guy's legs whoever wrote that biased piece of shit article, no as a matter of fact he should get killed in a horrid plane crash.
And CNN is full of shit.

Peace be with you, my brother.

i like sony tvs, and i like my ps2, i think the psp is great! but the ps3 i have mixed feelings, first all gt5 wont be coming anytime soon and that is a title i look foward to ever since ps3 debuted and i didn't expect gt5 to take 4-5 years, omg! again killzone 2 is near its 4th year and the dam game isn't even out yet till feb 2010, look i've been waiting and i hate waiting! sony deserve what it gets.

Alasted said:
Smashed said:
I'll break that guy's legs whoever wrote that biased piece of shit article, no as a matter of fact he should get killed in a horrid plane crash.
And CNN is full of shit.

Peace be with you, my brother.

You too :D.

Docholliday basically raped CNN when he pointed out the two quotes from this fraud article.

It's a good thing that anyone with half a brain would ever believe anything coming from CNN. Did anybody click on the link they provided for "Blu Ray not taking off"? That shit made me laugh.

Saying that LBP caused "a little buzz" when it is the highest rated HD exlcusive is also a joke.

As a last note: It is obvious that the person who wrote this article has never watched an HD movie in his entire life. You can notice the difference between SD and HD on a 14" display.

Honestly this article belongs one place: CNN.

Around the Network

Nov. 2007 | 2008 | % Increase / Decrease
Wii: 981K | 2040K | 108%
NDS: 1530K | 1570K | 2.6%
360: 770K | 836K | 8.6%
PSP: 567K | 421K | -25.7%
PS3: 466K | 378K | -18.9%
PS2: 496K | 206K | -58.5%

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

wow, 2007 deja vu

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

drkohler said:
~flame said:
  1. The differences between Blu-Ray and DVD are hard to see on a TV less than 50".

I think we can all stop reading this nonsense after this line.. Seriously, why is it that the most uneducated people writing articles are invariably located in the USA?

Because in our society, we confine retardates to the government, universities, and as you've noticed, the media.

badgenome said:
drkohler said:
~flame said:
  1. The differences between Blu-Ray and DVD are hard to see on a TV less than 50".

I think we can all stop reading this nonsense after this line.. Seriously, why is it that the most uneducated people writing articles are invariably located in the USA?

Because in our society, we confine retardates to the government, universities, and as you've noticed, the media.

LOL.  Does that mean your average hamburger joint employee is part of the American Mensa? :p

If the retards are running CNN, then who's running Sony?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.