By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what was the best game ending that u ever saw and why?

Khuutra said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Khuutra said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Khuutra said:
Your avatar just confuses me, now.

How so?

It's a concept shot from the original Kirby Wii preview, isn't it? Or somesuch? It's got Waddle Dee and Waddle Doo for Heaven's sake! How can you not play your own avatar.

Is Kirby just too awesome?

Anyway. How about... Metroid?

Oh right... Yeah, I kinda like the concept. I also wanted to have a happy themed, and I had already done Yoshi.

Metroid isn't really my kind of game. The endings of MP3 and MP2 both sucked (although the 100% ending on MP3 was a bit interesting).

I could help you with this if your game collection was up to date

I got it. I like the ending in Team Fortress 2.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Dino Crisis 2.....Dino Crisis 2....Dino Crisis 2....Dino Crisis 2

by far the best ending ever

anyone who played DINO CRISIS 2 and understood the story line would definitely know what i mean

321tttrini4everz said:

Dino Crisis 2.....Dino Crisis 2....Dino Crisis 2....Dino Crisis 2

by far the best ending ever

anyone who played DINO CRISIS 2 and understood the story line would definitely know what i mean

Oh yeah, I agree! The music was epic too. ^^

Too many endings to choose from man...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Damn, I want to play Dino Crisis 2 again....

Anyway, I think Shadow of The Colossus and ICO had great endings.

the good ending to bioshock is also up their on my list now.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Planescape Torment.

The entire story and especially the ending puts every other game to shame. The only other game that came close recently was Valkyria Chronicles.

misterd said:
Can't say its the best ever, but I loved the ending to Conker's BFD. A completely irreverent game finishes with a down right depressing ending.

I also liked the final ending for Eternal Darkness, the one that explains how playing through the game 3 times was all part of the master plan.

Damn, you just picked both of mine.

Conkers Bad Fur Day - It honestly couldn't have ended any better.  Given the themes and homages found throughout the game, It ended perfectly.

Eternal Darkness - Genius.  A plot set in motion across 3 parralel universes to achieve a devious outcome of death, destruction and revenge.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I can't remember the end of Dino Crisis 2. I remember it had some kind of surprise twist or something. Like they went back in time, or to outer space, or something. Oh well, game sure was pretty!

My personal fav was Metal Gear Solid 3. Period.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS

Viper1 said:
misterd said:
Can't say its the best ever, but I loved the ending to Conker's BFD. A completely irreverent game finishes with a down right depressing ending.

I also liked the final ending for Eternal Darkness, the one that explains how playing through the game 3 times was all part of the master plan.

Damn, you just picked both of mine.

Conkers Bad Fur Day - It honestly couldn't have ended any better.  Given the themes and homages found throughout the game, It ended perfectly.

Eternal Darkness - Genius.  A plot set in motion across 3 parralel universes to achieve a devious outcome of death, destruction and revenge.

Wanna make a baby together?