By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what was the best game ending that u ever saw and why?

I would like to take this moment to point out that Peter Jackson did an amazing job of translating Lord of the Rings.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
1337 Gamer said:
HALO 2!!!! lol that ending was epic!!!

haha... that's asking for a flame... how many controllerss were thrown at that ending... the biggest WTF momment in videogame history... personally I like Silent Hill 2... that game was totally fucked up... from the little girl to the look-a-like.  The end boss was crazy creepy to... this is the peek of SH series... I don't think they can match this game ever

Cueil said:
1337 Gamer said:
HALO 2!!!! lol that ending was epic!!!

haha... that's asking for a flame... how many controllerss were thrown at that ending... the biggest WTF momment in videogame history... personally I like Silent Hill 2... that game was totally fucked up... from the little girl to the look-a-like.  The end boss was crazy creepy to... this is the peek of SH series... I don't think they can match this game ever

Again, why the hate for Halo 2? Because you fanboys didn't want to wait?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

The best ending I've ever seen is on MGS3.

BEWARE OF THE MIGHTY SPOILER JUST AHEAD!

First the epic battle against the Boss. Then the moment kojima forces you tu pull the trigger and kill her (thats the meaning of epicness). Then the fight against ocelot on the plane, his final showdown and the beggining of their friendship (Ocelot and Big Boss). And... oh, the best of the bests, the story of the Boss, told by EVA while Big Boss is on the white house, seing how everyone has lyied him (and ocelot is outside the window). Then Big Boss going on the Boss 's grave while EVA is crying telling him how brave, how patriotic the Boss was, and how the world will remember her as a traitor... and then the credits with that great great song...  If there is a game out there that made me cry, that was MGS3, no doubt about it.

MGS4 ending was good, it tells you a lot of secrets of the saga and all but... MGS3 ending is the king.

PD: I haven't played any HALO game but form I have heared about HALO2 ending from a friend... That's not an ending, that's more like a kick on the balls or something... how cruel some developers can be...