By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what was the best game ending that u ever saw and why?

i think the best ending in a game for me is, twilight princess and why because it put a great touch on a already great game. my 2nd choice would be final fantasy 8.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

HALO 2!!!! lol that ending was epic!!!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

MGS4 or Kingdom Hearts...cant decide.

final fantasy 10 and 10-2 were pretty good as well

i liked the mass effect ending. all of them. that whole game was awesome.i played through it five or six times.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
MGS4 had the most emotionally compelling ending I've ever seen in a video game!!!

No halo 2 had the most emotionally compelling ending!!! Ive never been so compelled to throw my controller and Cuss like a sailor as i was at the ending of that game!!! :P lol

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

MrBubbles said:
i liked the mass effect ending. all of them. that whole game was awesome.i played through it five or six times.

This. You really feel satisfied after playing that game! xD

Though, MGS4's ending is also a very good one. I mean, it concludes EVERYTHING!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Shadow of the Colossus.

It needs to be experienced.

EarthBound and Mother 3 are also two easy picks.

anyone else like the ending to legend of dragoon?

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
anyone else like the ending to legend of dragoon?

I didn't like the begining of The Legend of Dragoon so I never got to the ending. OT- MGS4 for me followed closely by FFX!