By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Easiest Platinum trophy?

HideoK said:
I would agree that of all the games I played Uncharted is one of the easiest to platinum (time & skill wise). In most platinum cases I would say the time it takes makes it a lot harder. Like Warhawk's billion hours to reach General rank.

I would rank my platinums as (from easiest to hardest):

Uncharted Drakes Fortune (time: 1 play or 6-7 hours)
Burnout Paradise (time: 15-20 hours)
Dead Space (time: 2.5 plays or 15-20 hours)
Buzz Quiz TV (time: 30-35 hours)
Call of Duty 5: World at War (time: 20 hours + many, many restarted checkpoints)

COD5 is the platinum I'm most proud of skill wise.
I'm really close to getting Little Big Planet & Prince of Persia Platinums as well. Those would fall somewhere between Dead Space and COD5.

One of the hardest platinums is WipeoutHD. Lots of skill & time go into that one. bbsin was probably seeing the whole world in slow motion after conquering that one.

Hardest for me was NBA09 The Inside.

Resistance 2 which I am closing on isn't really that hard, just time consuming.

In terms of the most time consuming one I would say the hardest are :

- Warhawk : very time consuming ( around 1 year playing 3 hours/day) and actually requires a decent amount of skill for some of the medals.

- GTA4 ( the online stuff is a pain if you don't have 8 ppls helping each others for trophies..)

- Resistance 2 : time consuming but still manageable, you can get the plat in around 8 days of playing the game ( as in 192 hours).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

i thought lbp was pretty easy....

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

@bbsin; I'm jealous; still working on that WipEout HD platinum. I think I've gotten it down to just the zone ones, the beat zico one, and the elite campaign legend one (as well as a few others that are just time consuming) left to get; it all adds up to 12 more, I think.

I don't have a platinum yet, but I'm close on LBP, just need a few more, and Resistance should be fairly simple, but very time consuming (the campaign ones are easy for the most part, and the only other one that I'll have problems with is the 10k kill one).

perpride said:
I hear Prince of Persia is easy but you should tell me since your online playing it right now.

Every time I start to play that game something comes up and I have to stop. Like earlier when I was on, I had to go watch a movie with the family. lol

It seems extremely easy to get a plat for it, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to go searching for all 1001 light seeds and I haven't found a guide that easily says where they all are.

My only three plats so far have been Uncharted, Dead Space, and Bioshock and they were all pretty easy really. Uncharted takes 2 playtrhoughs, Dead Space took 2 and a half, and Bioshock took one and a half but can be done in one, I just messed up one part that kept me from a trophy.

PS3 Trophies

axumblade said:
twesterm said:

If only there was a game as easy as this one (or they gave this one trophies)

Good to hear Dead Space is easy to get a platinum on, hopefully I'll finally get around to finishing that soon and I can finally have my first platinum. ^^

That video should be banned for trolling. Their user name is MS is stupid. I take great offense to that. :D

I think that GAME should be banned for trolling. It looks awful.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

It would either be uncharted or little big planet

i dont have a platinum trophy =(

Burnout paradise, really really easy.

burnout paradise would by far be the easiest if it didnt require you to have a camera and to get 7 other people into a stadium.

Fallout3 it's easy but quite long to do.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?