By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Easiest Platinum trophy?

Bah if you got a cam, it's easy lol. For the 8 people in the stadium, I also think it's an easy one, there is a "mission" that asks you that.

Around the Network

Burnout (the only I have) - it takes time, but it's fun and not definitely so difficult...

The only challenges to remark:
- you have to have camera (also required for Eyepet
- on-line challenges take time and you have to have luck for "skilled / informed" mates (like when you need 8 players to meet at the Stadium, 7 are already there and one is going the other way (and time is running...))

However overally really easy / achievable Platinum (if you like Burnout racing

Resident Evil 5 and Fallout 3 are "good to get". Fallout is just a matter of time, if you save before getting lv 7/14/20, and then just reload and get those levels with "good, evil or neutral". (took me 40 hours to get Plat., and yes, i hate bobbleheads.)

Resident Evil 5 is a bit harder, because you have to beat the game on Pro, were you get down with 1 hit, but with the right weapons, unlimited Ammo, and a bit caution, its possible in 30 hours.

and yeah... if you have the time, you can get the Plat of Demons Souls.. but i dont know if you have 200 hours.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Uncharted

Terminator Salvation and Alone in the Dark.

Around the Network

terminator salvation, although its a crap game

Epic bump.

I got Prince of Persia Platinum in perhaps 2 days.

4 ≈ One

The easiest game to plat is UP- the game. just interact with anything you can, and you have your plat in like 5-7 hours

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Once you figure out how to beat Azazel with every character really quickly (set 30 sec time limit, hit him then avoid him) Tekken 6 has an easy platinum, I just got it today.