By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Easiest Platinum trophy?

uncharted, buzz. if you make a very good level in LBP, your sure to get a platinum very easily. but the problem is making a level that is hott and doesn't offend anyone

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
It pains me to say I suck at this tophies collecting gig :( still ain't got my first gold yet :( I'm about ready to give up on platinums even though I've only had the ps3 for less than 3 weeks.

Keep at it, I've only got 10 golds and one platinum myself. But it really shouldn't take away from the fun of the games. Trophies are just an extra challenge to add on to the experiance and prolong the life of a game. My next Platinum should be R2 if I can stop renting and buying games long enough to do it. lol

PS3 Trophies

Asmo said:

Mercenaries platinium is one of the easiest I think, just co-op trophies are difficult to get if you don't have a friend who owns the game.

@bbsin on which race did you get the 75 zone trophy?

Anulpha Pass. Some people prefer to play moa therma though...

jpespinal said:
HideoK said:
I would agree that of all the games I played Uncharted is one of the easiest to platinum (time & skill wise). In most platinum cases I would say the time it takes makes it a lot harder. Like Warhawk's billion hours to reach General rank.

I would rank my platinums as (from easiest to hardest):

Uncharted Drakes Fortune (time: 1 play or 6-7 hours)
Burnout Paradise (time: 15-20 hours)
Dead Space (time: 2.5 plays or 15-20 hours)
Buzz Quiz TV (time: 30-35 hours)
Call of Duty 5: World at War (time: 20 hours + many, many restarted checkpoints)

COD5 is the platinum I'm most proud of skill wise.
I'm really close to getting Little Big Planet & Prince of Persia Platinums as well. Those would fall somewhere between Dead Space and COD5.

One of the hardest platinums is WipeoutHD. Lots of skill & time go into that one. bbsin was probably seeing the whole world in slow motion after conquering that one.

is it possible to get the "one gun" trophy at the same time as the "impossible difficulty" trophy at the same time???

yes it is, alot of people seem to think Plasma cutter is the best gun, but I prefer the force gun, especially on impossible.

@HideoK: I was actually seeing alot of different colors and motion blur after i finally got the WipeoutHD platinum. I figured that was unhealthy so I went into a deep sleep. 

I wouldn't know which is the easiest but the LBP Platinum is the only one I have so far.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I know trophies shouldn't be the main focus of a game (e.g Valkyria Chronicles is awesome) but still it would be nice to get some :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

i heard so many times that beating uncharted on crushing was hell now that so many here said it easy i'll have to try to get 100% trophies for it b4 2nd one comes out

sorry i don't have any input on witch game is easy to get 100% sadly i don't have a platinum one yet but i hate games that make u do somewhat impossible things to get 100% trophies i just want to have fun playing through the game not slamming my DS3 all over the place

MGS4 needs trophies

Play Me

On Bioshock I just got to the last section right before I fight the final boss and then I realise that there are 3 trophies I can't get because I killed Coen too early and forgot to take his picture and so now I missed getting in his apartment so I can uprgrade all of my weapons and get the trophy for getting in his apartment. I rented the game and will be taking it back tomorrow and I don't feel like rushing through this game after beating it twice on 360 and another time now...I hate COEN!!!

PS3 Trophies

The Brass Balls achievement can you obtain it by going through on Easy mode without using a Vita Chamber?

I hear Prince of Persia is easy but you should tell me since your online playing it right now.

I would say Uncharted was the easiest trophies to get ( easiest as fastest).
I had some troubles with a few areas of crushing but still I went from 0 trophies to platinum in 3 days which was kinda fast...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !