By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So you think the worst thing a woman can say is no......think again.

"The man who achieves makes many mistakes, but he never makes the biggest mistake of all - doing nothing"

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network

there is alot of good advice in this thread i'm going to study the art of getting a women from the pros like madskillz

I have no clue...girls are weird...

I can think of so many things that are worse than no that a woman can say.

Some are funny, some are sad.

The lesson here, like I always say, "you gotta treat 'em like people." People on here think I'm being funny or a chauvinist, really I am pointing out that nerds... er... guys often put women up on this pedestal or they think of them as objects.

Talk to them, become their friend. Stop thinking about hooking up. Just talk and listen.

The reason I say, "treat 'em like people," is because they are but listening to you guys talk you'd think they were something else.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:

The lesson here, like I always say, "you gotta treat 'em like people." People on here think I'm being funny or a chauvinist, really I am pointing out that nerds... er... guys often put women up on this pedestal or they think of them as objects.

Talk to them, become their friend. Stop thinking about hooking up. Just talk and listen.

The reason I say, "treat 'em like people," is because they are but listening to you guys talk you'd think they were something else.

This. It's the best piece of advice in this thread.

P.S. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal! Sorry I couldn't help it.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network
dogsforlife said:
there is alot of good advice in this thread i'm going to study the art of getting a women from the pros like madskillz

Thanks for the props, dogs. Peace. It was a lot of trial and error until - gasp - I had a woman as my best friend for a few years. Learned more about women in 3 years than my entire life. I am just a friend who learned a whole lot about women - and I still have a lot to learn.

Tone it down and crack a joke or two in casual conversation. If you already know her name and say it she will think you are a stalker....

halogamer1989 said:
Tone it down and crack a joke or two in casual conversation. If you already know her name and say it she will think you are a stalker....

Or do what I did once - just once. Was walking down a hallway, saw a hawtie and had a banana in my mouth. Didn't want to pass her by without saying hi so I said 'Wassup' with a mouth of banana. Worked good - got her number and hollered at her until I had to go on my internship like 6 states away. Had I stayed, I was there, dude.

vlad321 said:
steven787 said:

This. It's the best piece of advice in this thread.

P.S. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal! Sorry I couldn't help it.

This is the fourth "How to pick up/keep girls" thread that I won... Now if only I could win a how to have a happy relationship thread. :(

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Flow said:
Oh, you shy people got a serious problem...

You know you have to "lose the shyness and go and talk to a girl".

I'll use a nice metaphor here, it's like you live in the jungle and there's a freaking big and evil tiger surrounding you and threatening to kill you in you little cave at any moment.

But you fear this tiger, yes! And by fearing the tiger i mean being shy to talk to a woman, fearing rejection.

But you know you've got to lose this fear... and what do you do?

This is the point where most of you think you've got to grab a random boulder and jump in this tiger like you have a S on your chest just because you've lost your fear. And damn, that's wrong. You may probably kill the tiger, but you will be hanging for your life. And probably the tiger will eat you alive.

What you gotta do is craft your weapons, study the tiger, train your fighting skills, and then face the tiger when you know what you are doing.

So, be aware that the direct approach (talking about women now, but that also apply on tigers and most big animals) will probably let you down. You need to make the female like you first, get friendly and intimate with her, tease her, and when you know you're there, go for that mouth, you'll know when she wants it.

THIS is what you need to stop fearing to do. Now drop that damn boulder

Dude, wouldn't that approach like kill your prey? I would rather lay down and get busy than killing stuff. That's just bloody and nasty. Gimme good lovin', FTW.