By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So you think the worst thing a woman can say is no......think again.

So I'm a shy guy when it comes to women..... a really shy guy.

I have never aproached an unknow women before. All the girlfriends I had so far have aprochead me or at least make the first move.

There's a girl that i like and i tougth she liked me, so i decided, for the fisrt time in my life, to talk to her and ask her out. This is wath happened:

Hito: Hi, you are lizet rigth? (I knew her name)

Liz: Yes, Why?

Hito:  Hi, I'am Hitoriki (I'm not telling my real name) and since the fisrt time I saw you I tougth you were beautiful and i just wanted to know if you would like to go out with me sometime.

Liz: (Sits back) And you are? ...and where do you come from?

Hito : Ahhh

Liz: (before I can say anything) Wait a minute, I will be rigth back. (she enters an offfice and comes out one minute later) Wait just a minute (again)

Then she enters another office and I see her talking to someone for like trhee minutes while I stand outside in front of her desk like an idiot.

I got tired, and walked away with my tail between my legs while she was still talking with who knows who.

I know I cuold have do it different, less agresive perhaps, but what is done is done, and that was the first time I introduce myself to a women .

Your tougths and, if you have one, I would like to hear (read) your experiences.

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

Around the Network

Don't let it get ya down. I got rejected by a girl myself recently, but all you can do is continue how you were. You were doing fine before you asked her out, and you'll do fine after. Nothing changed.

she could of said yes or the I have a bf response.. what a bitch

@torillian

Yeah I actually was kind of proud for myself, because I had tried to talk to her two times before and always chickend out, this time at least I wasn't a coward, even if it didn't go well.

Exactly how you have to think of it. I personally had been trying to get up the nerve to ask the girl I did for a few months. I knew it probably wouldn't work out though, but if you don't try you'll never know.

Around the Network

Yeah, the only problem is I have to go to her floor and pass in front of her desk fairly regular (every two or trhee days)

Hahahaha Well, keep on keepin on, I suppose.

One time I had a girl spit in my mouth, she thought it was a form of rejection but normally I pay for that sort of thing. Jokes on that slut!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Now you see that nothing bad happens if you talk to people. She can decide she wans't interested in you and be a bitch about it. Big deal- you got practice off her and now the next time it will go better. I recommend talking to girls a few times before asking them out though.

Could be worse dude. I share a cubicle with the girl I asked out. Luckily I'm very good at laughing things off, so it hasn't been an issue, and it seems my tenacity is paying off. Hopefully everything goes well for you as well.