By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What made you jump in to this gen?

The Wii. I was going to skip this gen.... until i saw the wii and how the wiimote worked. That totally hooked me on

Around the Network

Mario Galaxy

Ever since i bought a PlayStation 2 i left the Nintendo GameCube & Nintendo behind once and for all! Note: Only when it comes to consoles, i will never buy a nintendo console EVER again.

And once i got a PlayStation 2 i never looked back.

So that and the fact PS3 is also a Multi-Media system helps alot aswell.

Also Xbox 360 is HD therefore...will its obvious what kind of fanboy i am...

In 2006,
I jumped in the Xbox360 community.

The Reason = Gears of War. (also knowing the next Halo was coming)

In 2008,
I bought a PS3.

The Reason = Hi-Def movies. (also assuming future exclusives were on the way)

My Gaming Setup

Motion controls

Around the Network

PS3

console wise ?.. the awesomeness that is the tripple. The 60 gb was going off the market, fortunetly i tracked one down mu ha ha ha XD

Check out my game about moles ^

The usual Nintendo fare convinced me!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Sadly it was for Phantasy Star Universe for the X360.

I was a huuuge fan of the Dreamcast and gamecube games but those ended up being hacked really badly so.. I was a little apprehensive about picking this up but an online buddy told me that the XBL marketplace was secure and wouldn't be able to be hacked blah blah blah..

Despite what I read about X360's being unreliable I ended up buying one on PSU's launch date here in UK.. Looking back I do have regrets buying it as I have wasted waaay too many hours playing..but DAYUM those were great times XD

The Wii's price point was cheap enough for me to jump. I only had Twilight Princess for the Wii for like a year and didn't even beat until seven or so months just because I didn't feel like it.