By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What made you jump in to this gen?

i didn't want to build another gaming PC system.

Yep, i'm a girl

Around the Network

The Wii got me into this gen, then I moved to the 360 and PS3.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

The features of the Xbox 360.

Because it's the next gen.

"I forgot to add wii (which I bought first for Zelda), but I don't consider it next gen. Nothing on the console so far couldn't have been done on the previous one."

There are many things that could have been done last generation but weren't. I'm sure HD could have existed last generation. Motion Sensing wasn't part of last generation (unless you count the Eyetoy which I found was crap imo). Also downloading old school games wasn't really available (I guess XBLA, but that was released like at the very end of last generation). Also, an interface at the beginning as well as avatar-like Miis...

Around the Network

interest started with: the tech demo for FF7 on ps3 (not because of the graphics the ps3 could do, but because of the excitement for a FF7 remake)

what made be "jump in": Seeing Super Mario Galaxy footage at E3 06 was an instant sell for me.. I started following wii news after that day, rather than ps3 news

mgs4

-Xbox Live
-Halo 3
-Gears of War
-360 Controller

I just decided that I wanted that little white box of joy.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Halo 3