By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favourite game of 2008?

Man I really wanna play Fallout 3. Sounds like a great game. Another game I enjoyed was Fable II (But I haven't finished it yet. Damn you friends).

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

My favourite game of 2008 is Call of Duty 4

No game that came out in 2008 was better than 2007's Call of Duty 4.

Left4Dead

It may be short on content but it's full of replayability. The really amazing thing about this game is that I hate XBox Live, I hate co-op, and I hate talking to people on Steam and XBox Live but this game made me forget all of those and love it to death.

For games that released in 2008:

1. Resistance 2

2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

3. LittleBigPlanet

Gears 2 would be on the list but on average it usually takes me anywhere from 5 up to 15 minute to find a match online. Thats is unacceptable. Until the speed up the matchmaking it remains off my top 3

smash bros brawl and no more heroes.

Around the Network

for me its SSBB, Its one of the best fighters and its packed with unlimited ammounts of content. the musc alone is truly outstanding. and with wifi added you can never get tired of this game.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Apathetic said:
mgs4, anything else is just blasphemy

PS3 Trophies

mgs4

Smash Bros.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - enough said

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.