By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favourite game of 2008?

Dead space. I like it a lot its just really intense and scary great game i highly recommend it.

Around the Network

1. LittleBigPlanet
2. Metal Gear Solid 4
3. Gears of War 2

1. LittleBigPlanet
2. Metal Gear Solid 4
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4. Mario Kart Wii

Probably No More Heroes. I also really enjoy World Tour. I started Dead Space but I haven't finished it so we'll see how that turns out. Oh, loved Fable II as well.

MGS4

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Toss-up between Super Smash Bros Brawl, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Gears of War 2, and Left 4 Dead.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Metal Gear Solid 4. Nuff said

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

got to hand it to metal gear solid 4. Best graphics i have seen and it goes straight from prerendered to gameplay, nice move Konami. And someone on the other forum says that the green light riddle means that Metal Gear 5 is coming to 360. Please do you really think that playstation wouldnt at least get a timed exclusive from Konami? Unlike Square Enix who has single handedly screwed the Sony Konami has a little bit more loyalty.

headshot91 said:
well i only bought cod4 and uncharted in 2008 so does that count? weel im countingn it anyway!
Uncharted best singlplayer for me this year

COD4 best online multiplayer for me this year

Uncharted 1st for me this year

This. Except last line. I would put COD 4 first since I spent more hours on it.

*hey headshot!*

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Majority so far say: MGS 4 (PS3), Gears of War 2 (XBox 360) and SSBB (Wii) as their personal favourite game of 2008.
All three of those games are great games by the way of what I have heard but I have not played any of them. Fifa 2009 is my favourite game of 2008.