By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What REAL exclusives does the 360 have right now?

These are some cool arcade games

Pac man champion Edition
Galaga Legions
Castle Crashers
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
OMEGA FIVE

Beautiful Katamari

Ace combat 6

virtua fighter 5 online

Naruto RoTN

Forza 2

Infinite Undiscovery

I dont bother checking at other people's ratings.. sorry but I like to make my own decisions.. :/

Around the Network

One word...one game...justifies the purchase of a 360...Undertow. IGN awarded Undertow a score of 87.

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/836/836872p1.html

mainly older titles and gears 2 and nuts and bolts. all 3 consoles have good exclusives its just what u like thats all.

lol @ recomendations for ninja gaiden 2, i love gaiden but gaiden 2 had gamebreaking flaws so its certainly not recomended

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

@Skeeuk: What gamebreaking flaws? The camera is certainly not perfect (especially in the first level), but the gameplay works fine.

The game does have some slightly annoying problems, and it could be more polished, but even then it's still a great game.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Edit I was responding to the thread title, hadn't really read the first post

Squlliam, you missed the two best 360 exclusives - Catan and Carcasonne

Around the Network
piggychan said:

These are some cool arcade games

Pac man champion Edition
Galaga Legions
Castle Crashers
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
OMEGA FIVE

Beautiful Katamari

Ace combat 6

virtua fighter 5 online

Naruto RoTN

Forza 2

Infinite Undiscovery

I dont bother checking at other people's ratings.. sorry but I like to make my own decisions.. :/

Another two "online" exclusive games that spring to mind are Virtua tennis 3 and Tony hawks project 8.

dead or alive 4 :)

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Grey Acumen said:

Just trying to figure out if I'm missing anything majorly important here.

As a gamer, right now, I'm basically Wii/DS/PC and I'm planning on taking on PS3 eventually, I'm curious what good games that I'm REALLY going to be missing out on with that setup. Wii of course has a ton of exclusives that I'm interested in, and PS3 at least has LBP, MGS4 and also gives me access to the stuff that is HD only.

I tried to think of what big exclusives 360 has, but couldn't think of much that was REALLY exclusive. If it's not on PS3, it seems like it's on PC. Halo 3, Bioshock, Gears of War are the only console exclusive games I can think of for the 360, but there seem to be PC versions of them out (I dunno about Halo 3, but there are PC ports of both Halo and Halo 2, which I'd probably want to play first) and as far as FPS go, I just hate Dual Analog, so the PC are actually preferable here. Obviously I have to have missed SOME decent exclusive games, but what are they?

Basically, give me a list that meets the following requirements:

1) 360 game (Downloadable XBLA games count too, as long as they're exclusive) either already out, or scheduled to be released by the end of 2009
2) NOT on PS3 (Timed exclusivity is the same as no exclusivity at all to me)
3) Higher than 80 Rating (either average, or any individual credible game ranking site), higher than 70 WITH a personal recommendation, or hasn't been released yet with a strong personal recommendation.
4) Not sports
5) Not racing
6) If it has, or is confirmed that there will be, a release on PC, then mark it with an '*'
7) If the game is not out yet, mark it with a '~'

I probably am going to refrain from commenting after this, I know there are going to be a number of titles that will immediately spring to mind that I just won't be interested in, (heck, I'm not really that interested in bioshock or gears of War) and I don't want to come across as being a jerk about it, Basically, make the list as long as possible, as long as it meets the 7 guidelines.

Ah, lets see.

Gears of War *

Gears of War 2

Halo 3

Braid

Mass Effect *

Geometry Wars 2

Rez HD

Left 4 Dead *

Fable 2

Ikaruga

Undertow

Bomberman Live

Viva Pinata *

Dead or Alive 4

Dead Rising

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Crackdown

Tales of Vesperia

Settlers of Catan

Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise

Condemned: Criminal Origins *

Castle Crashers

Saints Row

Ninja Gaiden 2

Command & Conquer 3 *

Ace Combat 6

Uno (may have PC version!?)

Perfect Dark Zero

Marble Blast Ultra

Kameo

Cloning Clyde

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2

_________

All of the aforementioned games have been released, and are above a 80.0% rating on GameRankings (Sorry, I never use metacritic, and getting a high-rated list on GR is pretty easy). All games have been released.

As for probable 2009 exclusives that will be above 80%:

Alan Wake

Mass Effect 2

Halo Wars

Kingdom Under Fire 2

Splinter Cell Conviction

___

And that's just a VERY small slice of upcoming 2009 games. Microsoft, like Nintnedo does NOT announce the majority of exclusives until they're close to release. Heck, Ninja Gaiden 2 was announced 8 months before it came out, worldwide.

Oh, and both lists are partial, FYI.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

And a few others with 10-20 reviews as per GameRankings:

Portal: Still Alive (no PC version, as far as I know)
Sensible World of Soccer
A Kingdom of Keflings
Duke Nukem 3d *
Soulcalibur (Could you consider this? I know it's a DC game, but I believe it has a few tweaks from the DC version)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

There are reports already that Fable 2 will come out on PC end of February 2009. Not officially announced, but my bet is pretty safe.

Still I don't know why they even making PC ports. 360 games ported to PC don't tend to sell that well imo:

Gears 1 flopped on PC
Mass Effect was average on PC
Halo 1 and 2 flopped on PC
Fable 1 did average on PC
Fable 2 will probably be average as well...

Seems to me that people who are really interested in those games already have a 360 version of them. Perhaps the cost to port them to PC is like really minimal?

"In the end, you're always on your own."

~ Squalll Leonheart