By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What REAL exclusives does the 360 have right now?

It amazes me that some people left gears off there lists!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
It amazes me that some people left gears off there lists!

That's probably because I already mentioned it, possibly combined with the fact that it's available for PC as well.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Dodece said:
@dli2k3

Would you care to provide linkage for your statements. I want to see the numbers you are referencing. I was an avid Halo PC player, and saw nothing to indicate it was not successful. Every time I logged on for online play even up to a year after release was packed with hundreds of games. To this day I say Microsoft should really look at how Gearbox ran that show it was flawless. The matchmaking for that game is something Microsoft needs to visit for the next Halo.

Are you implying that the console Halo games have a flawed Matchmaking system?

Crackdown... if its not on PC..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
Crackdown... if its not on PC..

Which it isn't. 

Appears to me 360 has an absolutely monstrous amount of exclusives. Star Ocean 4 and Alan Wake are probably going to be the biggest for 2009. Alan Wake may well be the biggest 360 game of all time, if graphics and dev time are anything to go by.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Lost Odyssey
Tales of Vesperia
Dead Rising
Castle Crashers

That's what I can think that does already have a PC version or a PC version coming.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I don't care much for aggregate reviews but I'll list some exclusive games.

Halo 3 (must have for any xbox owner, Bungie supports its community really well)
Halo ODST (halo 3's expansion pack, not out yet but its sure to be great)
Gears 2 (Absolutely awesome)
Lost Odyssey (pretty much univerally acclaimed by end users)
Blue Dragon (really hit an miss, you either love it or hate it)
Tales of Vesperia
Crackdown
Dead Rising (exclusive for now, is being ported to the wii)
Saints Row 1
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (very very awesome!)
Halo Wars (not out yet, but it'll be interesting to see if an RTS on a console can be pulled off)
Kameo Elements of Power
Fable 2
Project Gotham Racing 3/4 (I know its a racer but its a great series)
Ninja Gaiden 2 (highly underrated)
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Perfect Dark Zero (highly disappointing, but nevertheless enjoyable to a certain degree)
Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

Not to mention XBL

Braid (The hype is justified)
Castle Crashers (this alone is worth it)
Catan
Ikaruga
REZ HD
Galaga Legions
Undertow
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
Triggerheart Exelica
Banjo-Kazooie

360 it's your best if you into multiplatform hd for the cheap though

Does it matter if Alan Wake or Splinter Cell Conviction is on Pc? Really?

Will you buy Vista to play Alan Wake? Because XP is not compatible,you need Vista.

Will your Pc handle Splinter Cell Conviction? After seeing GTA 4 on Pc and how horrible the framerate are on a hygh-end Pc,i`m just wondering.

Also,does MS gain something for releasing the 360 games onto Pc? Because many say they don`t need a 360 because they got a Pc and that`s not true.

Stan85 said:
Does it matter if Alan Wake or Splinter Cell Conviction is on Pc? Really?

Will you buy Vista to play Alan Wake? Because XP is not compatible,you need Vista.

Will your Pc handle Splinter Cell Conviction? After seeing GTA 4 on Pc and how horrible the framerate are on a hygh-end Pc,i`m just wondering.

Also,does MS gain something for releasing the 360 games onto Pc? Because many say they don`t need a 360 because they got a Pc and that`s not true.

If M$ is the publisher, yes they do gain something.  M$ apparently feels that sales for a game on the 360 will not be harmed by releasing it on PC.