By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What REAL exclusives does the 360 have right now?

scottie said:

Edit I was responding to the thread title, hadn't really read the first post

Squlliam, you missed the two best 360 exclusives - Catan and Carcasonne

Yes, Carcassonne is an enjoyable game. I would recommend Carcassonne to anyone who enjoys fun.

Around the Network

@dli2k3

Would you care to provide linkage for your statements. I want to see the numbers you are referencing. I was an avid Halo PC player, and saw nothing to indicate it was not successful. Every time I logged on for online play even up to a year after release was packed with hundreds of games. To this day I say Microsoft should really look at how Gearbox ran that show it was flawless. The matchmaking for that game is something Microsoft needs to visit for the next Halo.

Jackson50 said:
scottie said:
Edit I was responding to the thread title, hadn't really read the first post

Squlliam, you missed the two best 360 exclusives - Catan and Carcasonne

Yes, Carcassonne is an enjoyable game. I would recommend Carcassonne to anyone who enjoys fun.

Board games are best in their original form, I've found. But they're still awesome because you can play online.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

mrstickball said:
And a few others with 10-20 reviews as per GameRankings:

Portal: Still Alive (no PC version, as far as I know)
Sensible World of Soccer
A Kingdom of Keflings
Duke Nukem 3d *
Soulcalibur (Could you consider this? I know it's a DC game, but I believe it has a few tweaks from the DC version)

no officially released one...but the levels are available, to my understanding.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Mass Effect is frigging amazing! I'm absolutely stunned by this game. I bought it because VGC recommended it, not expecting too much, but I'm in love.

Lost Odyssey is a good RPG, nothing brilliant, but better than the last Final Fantasies (=12 and 10-2).

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
Mass Effect is frigging amazing! I'm absolutely stunned by this game. I bought it because VGC recommended it, not expecting too much, but I'm in love.

Lost Odyssey is a good RPG, nothing brilliant, but better than the last Final Fantasies (=12 and 10-2).

Benga I will end up playing Lost Odyssey but I have mentioned yet that I will fight you over FF12

I think this has come up before

Actually at this point I think I've said I would fight half the mod/admin staff

I need to rethink this

Khuutra said:
BengaBenga said:

Benga I will end up playing Lost Odyssey but I have mentioned yet that I will fight you over FF12

I think this has come up before

Actually at this point I think I've said I would fight half the mod/admin staff

I need to rethink this

lol, I wouldn't recommend that. Quite some hardheaded bastards in there (including myself). But you can have your FF12 (I really don't like it, although the presentation is superb). As long as you stay away from Resident Evil: Olschool, cause there will be blood.

The must haves are

Ninja Gaiden 2
Lost Odyssey
Forza 2
Dead Rising
PGR4
Tales Of Vesperia
Mass Effect
Halo 3
Gears 1
Gears 2
Fable 2
Halo Wars
Dead Or Alive 4
Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts
Ace Combat 6
Viva Piniata 1
Viva Piniata 2
Left 4 Dead
Crackdown
Braid
Geometry Wars

Kingdom Under Fire 2. (most visually stunning console game)
Alan Wake
Splinter Cell Conviction
Mass Effect 2
Star Ocean 4

to name a few.

mrstickball said:

Sensible World of Soccer
A Kingdom of Keflings
Duke Nukem 3d *
Soulcalibur (Could you consider this? I know it's a DC game, but I believe it has a few tweaks from the DC version)

Portal: still alive can be grabbed as a free map pack. if you have the pc version of the original portal.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
mrstickball said:

Sensible World of Soccer
A Kingdom of Keflings
Duke Nukem 3d *

Portal: still alive can be grabbed as a free map pack. if you have the pc version of the original portal.

Thank you, that was actually one of my questions from a different thread, but technically, that could get listed and just have an '*' next to it(I'd put a '**', since it's free on PC), since there's certainly no equivalent on the PS3.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her