By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You won't beleive what i found in gamestop

Five Guys Burgers and Fries >>>Cheeburger Cheeburger>>>In N Out >>>Sonic>>>Carl's/Hardees. >>> Whataburger>>>>Jack in the Box >Wendy's>>> Taco Bell>>>McDonald's>>> Burger King

BTW: Healthwise, BK & Carls Jr/Hardees cause you body the most damage. But none of these are very good choices.

BTW, If you live in the northeast, Burgerville is probaly on that list either right before or after In N Out

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

My god you guys are making me hungry. T___T

Actually, even though Hardee's and Carl's Jr. are owned by the same person, their menu is pretty different. From what I can remember (moved from California 4 years ago), Carl's consists of Super Stars, Westerns, Famous Stars, and The Six Dollar Cheeseburgers. Hardees consists of different types of Thickburgers, and as such they're actually thicker than Carl's Jr. burgers. To be honest, I actually prefer Carl's over Hardee's...

And don't get me started on In N Out. I haven't had one of their burgers in ages... best burger I've ever tasted... Five Guys comes close, but those fries... and the double double... oh boy.

Now I'm really hungry...

Oh, and congrats on the find.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
You play that casual trash? All you can do is shoot and change colors. It's like Duck Hunt meets Mario Paint.

Congratulations.

....... Have you even played that beautiful game? I own a copy myself and play it just for giggles on the Wii. Its one of the best top down shotters ever made. Casual it is not, its about as hardcore of a game as there is. Your post is horable.

Grats and I hope you enjoy it.

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

Max King of the Wild said:
bone your friends girlfriend.

oh wait... what were we talking about?

ROFL

OT: good find my friend ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
mwjw696 said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
You play that casual trash? All you can do is shoot and change colors. It's like Duck Hunt meets Mario Paint.

Congratulations.

....... Have you even played that beautiful game? I own a copy myself and play it just for giggles on the Wii. Its one of the best top down shotters ever made. Casual it is not, its about as hardcore of a game as there is. Your post is horable.

Grats and I hope you enjoy it.

Hook, line, and sinker!  Booyah!

How did an ikaruga find turned into Morgan Spurlock's nightmare?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

dude that game isn't rare. I've found the likes of xenogears in ebgames.

this

toastboy44562 said:

this

I approve this message.