By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You won't beleive what i found in gamestop

Max King of the Wild said:

Naw, in and out sucks. so does Jack in the Box. Carls Jr would be the only one I  want.

Insanity

Around the Network
Bong Lover said:

Naw, in and out sucks. so does Jack in the Box. Carls Jr would be the only one I  want.

Insanity

Dude you can't disagree with me on Jack in the Box. It has egg rolls and tacos for crying out loud. What type of food is that? When the hell would I want egg rolls with my tacos? makes no sense

To claim that Carls Jr. is better than Jack in a Box, well I'd disagree, but at least I can see your point of view.

To say that Carls Jr. serves a better quality hamburger than In 'n Out Burger, now that is just plain incorrect.

On second though, I do hope Carls Jr. comes to Illinois, you can have every single of their restaurants from here any time.

I place Carls Jr, on par with Taco Bell and McDonalds. Dreadful.

I very rarely eat fast food these days, but if my tongue and stomach remember correctly:

In N Out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carl's Jr. >>> Jack in the Box

Bong Lover said:

Insanity

Dude you can't disagree with me on Jack in the Box. It has egg rolls and tacos for crying out loud. What type of food is that? When the hell would I want egg rolls with my tacos? makes no sense

You don't have to order everything on the menu.  Maybe you're in a taco mood.  Maybe you're in an egg roll mood.

I've had both together and was pleased.

While my previous list made Jack look like it was dead last, there are many worse places to eat.

So I'll update my list to be:

In N Out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carl's. >>> Jack in the Box > Del Taco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wendy's > Taco Bell > Burger King/McDonald's

Bong Lover said:
To claim that Carls Jr. is better than Jack in a Box, well I'd disagree, but at least I can see your point of view.

To say that Carls Jr. serves a better quality hamburger than In 'n Out Burger, now that is just plain incorrect.

On second though, I do hope Carls Jr. comes to Illinois, you can have every single of their restaurants from here any time.

I place Carls Jr, on par with Taco Bell and McDonalds. Dreadful.

Hey man, I agree with you last line. It's on par with those two. (I actually hate Mcdonalds though and slightly like taco bell)

I wasn't saying it was better than normal fast food. And In and out does have quality but we have Culvers here (which like in and out loads their burgers with everythin) and I hate in and outs fries they are too.... blah

Around the Network
Bong Lover said:

Insanity

LOL!  that reminds me of this place in Kansas City that is a combination Taco Bell / KFC (since they are owned by the same company).....

One side of the menu is KFC, and the other is Taco Bell, but there is this crossover area where you can have a piece of chicken and a burrito, for instance, as a combo meal....its just weird.

At In N Out, you should order the fries animal style. They'll put the grilled cheese + onions burger sauce on the fries and it's amazing.

spdk1 said:
Bong Lover said:

Insanity

LOL!  that reminds me of this place in Kansas City that is a combination Taco Bell / KFC (since they are owned by the same company).....

One side of the menu is KFC, and the other is Taco Bell, but there is this crossover area where you can have a piece of chicken and a burrito, for instance, as a combo meal....its just weird.

I got all huffy when you said that..... (Long John Silvers, A&W, and Pizza Hut Express are owned by the same company and have hybrid restaurants) but man.... the kids dubbed those KFC/Taco Bell restaurants "Ken-taco" around here. Everytime I hear that word I get flustered. It's such a stupid thing.

Rubang - never knew they do that. I just don't like fries. I can't eat them plain. I have to have some type of sauce with them. (not ketchup) I'm sure I wouldn't mind In N Out fries like that...

Yeah I can't stand fries on their own either, no matter how good they are. But I love them with ketchup, ranch, hot sauce, or the cheesy onion stuff at In N Out.

I saw Ikaruga at a store before. Just passed it along because I had no idea what it was. Big mistake.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.