By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You won't beleive what i found in gamestop

So me and my co-workers were taking an extremely long break....and went to carl's junior. I was gonna do my standard stop at gamestop to see if any rare games fine there way on the shelf. Last week I found ZOE2 so that made me happy, but that's not the goody I'm talking about. Well after eating Sam said he was going to go buy his girlfriend a ps3 for christmas (lucky bastards girlfriend is hot, plays games 24/7, and her actual name is Wrath.....how badass is that) So i decided to tag a long instead of stopping by after work and while he's at the counter I'm browsing through the gamecube titles to see if i can't find any rarities and what do I see glimmering at me? What do I see shoved randomly between a copy of The 4 swords and Mario party? I see Ikaruga.

My god......I found a copy of Ikaruga.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

good find man

You play that casual trash? All you can do is shoot and change colors. It's like Duck Hunt meets Mario Paint.

Congratulations.

What's so hard to believe? Finding video games at a video games store isn't anything unbelievable, IMO.

Thank goodness. I was afraid you were going to say Battletoads.

Around the Network

bone your friends girlfriend.

oh wait... what were we talking about?

Galaki said:
What's so hard to believe? Finding video games at a video games store isn't anything unbelievable, IMO.

its a fairly rare game why hate on him for it its like picking up a copy of PTO II for the SNES, or futurama for the xbox (the ps2 version is easier to get a hold of)

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I thought you found NBA live 09 on the Gamecube.

goddog said:
Galaki said:

its a fairly rare game why hate on him for it its like picking up a copy of PTO II for the SNES, or futurama for the xbox (the ps2 version is easier to get a hold of)

Do I have to add /sarcasm to everything? :(

Carls Jr. is the shit... I wish they'd come to illinois