By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "Hardcore" Wii games from 2009+

theres also fragile: sayonara tsuki no haikyo(japan)
fatal frame 4(europe)
cursed mountain

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
I didn't even know there was going to be a Pikmin 3! Awesome!

Where the hell were you when Miyamoto announced it after their press conference at E3? There were a lot of news stories on it too.

:-p

My number one pick will be The conduit from those, I hope to play some online multiplayer with some of you guys when it comes out.

This list lacks:

The other FFCC game

Valhalla Knights

Sword of Legendia

Fatal Frame 4

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

House of the Dead: Overkill

Samurai Warriors 3

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

I'm sure that we don't even know about most of the great Wii games of 09.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Dead Rising might be good.

Tenchu 4

Dead Rising :Chop 'til you Drop

all good sounding games and i am sure more will be added to the list but there is a flaw in your list.

NMH:DS is stated for 2010 not 09..unfortunatly

hello how are you.

Get rid of that word, dude. The Wii's not for the snobcore, so we needn't bother trying to sway them anymore.

But a lot of the games you listed certainly show promise. I'd add a few (-1 respect for not including Little King's Story!), but 2009 is certainly shaping up to be a good year for a wide variety of Wii owners.

It also lacks House of the Dead: Overkill