By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Quake on Wii using Homebrew - Amazingly fast controls

nice, maybe some of the big dev studios can take some lessons on how to make a fps run on the wii.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

@TWRoO: I managed to compile the Wii version of quake using the homebrew tools, and it works on the Wii. Now it's just a matter of getting those controls hacked in.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I would have thought it's pretty complex mapping to analogue signals... Is homebrew that versatile?

I played Quake on my DS with online support it works VERY well, it's nice to see that they did the same for Wii, next stops are Doom Wii and Duke Nukem 3D Wii. (yes there are all homebrew apps for those on DS)

It's really quite amazing what these people can do. Homebrew is pretty awesome, though I don't have anything like that on my Wii though I've very content with CoD: WaW Wii.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Anybody know of a good, working N64 emulator? I think it'd be hella fun to play Goldeneye with a GCN controller and use an analog instead of c-buttons.

The one on the Homebrew Browser doesn't like me. Wii64 I believe it is.

SW-5120-1900-6153