By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today, I am a man.

lolita said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
lolita said:
Er... What if a girl goes pro? Does she become a man? OH NOOOOOES! *Runs around hysterically waving arms in the air...*

XD

The cards don't say "no girls allowed" on them.  If you want, you could join.  Free caviar.

Hmmm... Lemme think about it... I'd actually prefer sushi... Or even tofu... Have any? If so, I'll join.

We've got sushi, tofu, Vita-Mints, saunas, comic books, Mondo Mervs, and Free Smiles.

Are you a 3 sports pro or a 5 sports pro?

I need to know which card you'll get.

Around the Network

You know you can cheat on Bowling yea? Its either the 2nd or 3rd mark left or right and just twist ur wrist every time to spin the ball, a Perfect game is really quite easy

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

SmokedHostage said:

My ranking in Wii Sports Boxing is 598.  I'm not a Pro yet there..

Doc says: Dodge his punch, then counter-punch!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I've had pro in bowling for about two years, and I believe in boxing as well, but gosh I play so many great Wii games I don't have time for Wii Sports anymore :'(

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Anyone here pro in Wii baseball? The points earned are pathetic, think my arm will give out before I become pro there.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Around the Network
Alasted said:
ilovetogame said:
i'm at around 2500 on wii sports boxing. i am uberman!

I also broke 2000 points on boxing.  It sure feels great to go double pro!

My baseball still sucks, though.

Wow!!! How do you guys get so high? I am stuck at like 600 against some blonde/long haired guy that has a deadly combo and keeps knocking me out.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Sorry Smoked, you're a boy.

A man is Pro at EVERYTHING, even everything outside of Wii sports.

Insert oligatory that is why Chuck norris is a mans man because he is 1337 at everything joke.

Blacksaber said:
I need mine to the black lodge but hey I don't care....

I'd stick with the champagne room if I were you, unless you already know what goes on in the Black Lodge.

And I was happy when I got my card... Why does his look so professional and mine so, ehrm, self-made?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

lolita said:
lolita said:
Er... What if a girl goes pro? Does she become a man? OH NOOOOOES! *Runs around hysterically waving arms in the air...*

XD

The cards don't say "no girls allowed" on them.  If you want, you could join.  Free caviar.

Hmmm... Lemme think about it... I'd actually prefer sushi... Or even tofu... Have any? If so, I'll join.

We've got sushi, tofu, Vita-Mints, saunas, comic books, Mondo Mervs, and Free Smiles.

Er... *Looks around nervously and shakes* 5 Sports P-P-Pro! *Innocent smile*

nintendo_fanboy said:
Blacksaber said:
I need mine to the black lodge but hey I don't care....

I'd stick with the champagne room if I were you, unless you already know what goes on in the Black Lodge.

And I was happy when I got my card... Why does his look so professional and mine so, ehrm, self-made?

You think that's bad?  At least it has your name on it.  kevin the wiite's says Blacksaber on it too.

lolita said:
lolita said:
lolita said:

XD

Er... *Looks around nervously and shakes* 5 Sports P-P-Pro! *Innocent smile*

Feel free to mock the 3-sports-only guys when they complain about their ugly cards.